Salma Hayek's hair products are awesome!!

Coffee

I finally got around to using some of Salma Hayek's hair products and I was surprised, but in a good way. I used the Smooth & Shine poo/conditioner and the Masque. They conditioner is sulfate & paraben free, it left my hair feeling clean, but not stripped. When I put the conditioner on my hair, I could tell right away, that I and my hair would really love this conditioner.
It moisturized and smooth out my hair very well. I used the masque sitting under the steamer for 40 minutes, that was the icing on the cake. I love this entire line and plan on adding it to my staple products. The prices are reasonable and the products are only available at CVS. Some of the stores carry samples sizes.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know she had a product line. I will be checking it out.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I look at them every time I go into CVS, which is several times a week. The ingredients look great but I have to use up a few more things before I try something new.

Oh no lol. I just looked at the ingreds on one of the shampoos and they look wonderful, no parabens or lauryl sulfates! Your hair looks so healthy btw. I'll have to check these out when I stop by CVS soon.

Aw ladies, I'm just trying to help everyone out, just lettin you know about the good products out there :lachen:.

lol coffee i need to hang out with you girl you allways find good hair products.I'm still using lee stafford growth treatment it's working well for me.

Coffee- Jeezus! I didn't know she had any type of products going on. She was recently on the cover of Allure magazine, I can't remember if I read her article or not- maybe she mentions her line. Will read it. Thanks to you, I've watched Youtube reviews on her hair line and make-up line.

Seriously, Coffee, I don't know if I can continue reading your posts. . . You're like modern technology, I can't keep up! :lol: :lol:

Really, though, you're better than infomercials, magazines, websites... keep the product info coming!!!!

lol coffee i need to hang out with you girl you allways find good hair products.I'm still using lee stafford growth treatment it's working well for me.

I just ordered another jar to last me until my nephew returns from the UK with 6 jars of it for me:lachen:.

@Coffee- Jeezus! I didn't know she had any type of products going on. She was recently on the cover of Allure magazine, I can't remember if I read her article or not- maybe she mentions her line. Will read it. Thanks to you, I've watched Youtube reviews on her hair line and make-up line.

Seriously, Coffee, I don't know if I can continue reading your posts. . . You're like modern technology, I can't keep up! :lol: :lol:

Really, though, you're better than infomercials, magazines, websites... keep the product info coming!!!!

Just tryin to hep out the sistahs :lachen:.

@Coffee
Ms. Coffee, I am also SICK OF YOU! :lachen:

Why did I even click on this? But, I do have some Extra Care Bucks to use, so at least I won't have to pay out any cash.

Now just tell me how you REALLY feel :lachen:.

See I save you some money :yep:.

So I went to cvs yesterday and guess what they gave me a $3 coupon for?? This line! So I got the intense hydration hair mask which I really like! I used it under my steamer.

The scent is very sandalwoodsy which I'm so-so on but this was really nice!! I'd try the other products. My hair felt and looked nice after using it.

I bought some of the condishes about a month ago. I got 10 extra bucks back. The conditioners are really,really nice. They remind me of that wonderful Brazilian(I believe) line that was discontinued for no durn reason! I'm still mad about that! They came in sky blue containers and the ingredients were so good! Talk about instant moisture!
Anyway, Salma's line is no bs. Someone really put effort into it.

So I went to cvs yesterday and guess what they gave me a $3 coupon for?? This line! So I got the intense hydration hair mask which I really like! I used it under my steamer.

The scent is very sandalwoodsy which I'm so-so on but this was really nice!! I'd try the other products. My hair felt and looked nice after using it.

It was meant for you to try it :lachen:.

PUSHA COFFEE JUST A PUSHA!!!!!! :lachen:

Yeah this line is nice for a drugstore line!!! I was on a manhunt for some blushes too, why does cvs carry ALL of the milani stuff except the baked blushes? I had to trot on over to target...under the guise of oatmeal....and ran to the cosmetics.

I think SO is wise to my antics :perplexed

See I aint foolin with you :lachen: I told you last year to start a blog!
Even though I've been eyein her products in CVS.:look: She has make up too for the product junkies like myself.

Coffee,

You are definitely the holder of the current PJ crown. :yep:

I've seen this line, had no idea Salma Hayek was the name behind the brand. I love the packaging. :yep:

Love love Salma Hayek ever since she breastfed the african baby...off to try this product line...reasonably priced you say Coffee....thanks for the tip..

FYI ladies...CVS is having a buy one get one half off sale this week on her line. The sale started today and last until Sat. HTH

I picked up the Blue Agave Curl Creme and I really like it for my twists outs. Thanks Coffee, I'd seen the line before but basically had not given it any thought.

I went online to purchase a couple of her products since it's buy 1 get 1 50% off, and would you believe most are sold out :blush:. I guess I'll have to take my lazy behind to CVS tomorrow.

Back