Sally's Products

Lee

Sally\'s Products

I went to Sally's yesterday and I purchased ION moisturizing Treatment. If anyone used this product please tell me your results. I also purchased ION Reconstructor Treatment, I used this one before and I did like it. The two other purchases I made were Aura Humectant Pomade. Can someone tell me the best way to use this one and last but not least Proclaim Natural 7 oil (the smell is great). I purchased the oil for hot oil treatments. Any way I will be using all of these goodies tomorrow. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sally\'s Products

I like the ION moisturizing conditioner. I think you will too
up.gif

Hi Lee
wave.gif

I have used the ION moisturizing treatment before. I like it, it's really a great treatment. But I buy the ION reconctructor because I use it after I relaxer retouch. I use the Proclaim natural 7 oil too! I like i a lot! I Mix it with natual jojoba oil and apply it to my hair when it is air drying, then I do the bantu knots. I love it my hair is heathy and shinny.
I never used the Aura product.
Zanna

I've used the Ion Moisturizing Treatment, the Ion Reconstructor Treatment, and the Aura product (all a long time ago). They all seem to be good products. I just moved on to other products. I used the Aura product when I flat ironed my hair, and i also used it on the ends (basically like a hair grease type product). HTH.

I've used the Proclaim Natural 7 Oil for about 4 months now and I really like it. It's a product you can use for many different things - like moisturizing, a mix with something else, hot oil treatment, etc..etc.

I USED to use the Aura Humectant but the smell started to get on my nerves and it's just a bit too greasy for me.

The aura humectant - I used as a pomade. It would help lay my hair down. Also, it's good mixed with gel b/c that takes away some of the greasiness. There's something about it just don't like though. It seems to coat and build up on my hair...I prefer Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade which can also be found at Sally's.

Thank you ladies for your responses. I used the products on Sunday and I like all of the products I purchased. However, continue usage is what makes the difference.

I will probably end up trying to the Ion Moisturizing Treatment if I can't get my hands on the Motions Silk Protein Conditioner - went to 2 Sally's and couldn't find it!

Sally's has Ion products on sale - 2 for 10, including the moisturizing treatment, reconstructor and a few others - the large sizes, too.

Hairlove:

You're absolutly right about the sale. I purchased the ION Moisturizing Treatment and the Reconstructor for $10.00 the 32 oz size. I thought it was a great bargin. I will be using the Moisturizing Treatment tonight. I will tell you the results.

Back