SALLY'S IS SELLING THE GVP FLAT IRON (1") FOR 49.99!

Mm hmm, I see some sistas loving on that GVP flat iron. I remember posting in another thread about the GVP cermaic iron since the OP wanted suggestions on what flat iron to purchase. I bought mine (the pink one) on Labor Day of this year, paid $60 for it and fell in love. I have never owned a CHI, FHI, or Sedu and don't think I will purchase any of those for a while since my GVP works very well for me. I was 6-7 weeks post and my hair felt as if I had a fresh relaxer.
P9230003.jpg

After using my flatiron in September. Not a good pic but maybe you'll get the picture.

i know this thread is old but the GVP irons are on sale again and i just purchased one!!!!!!!!!! im so excited and nervous since ive never flat ironed my hair before. i also picked up some Silk Elements heat protectant

I've had mine for 2 years, the pink one...i bought mine on sale too:) I used it a few weeks ago to flat iron my mom's hair(relaxed)....but she had a lot of newgrowth...and she was surprised at how straight it was.

WOW! And oldie but a goodie! I STILL have my flatiron and have NEVER had a problem with it! Still heats up fast, still smooth, and still gives silky results! I love it!

Back