SALLY'S IS SELLING THE GVP FLAT IRON (1") FOR 49.99!

Ohhhhhh I found a 15% off coupon code too.....555900
that makes the iron only $42.49 PLUS free shipping....gasp and swoon...

Wow, I just purchased one with a 15% discount on Tuesday, but it was $59.99. I"m thinking of returning it and purchasing it online!

I bought them for $69.99 last month... I had them for about a week and took them back... I didn't like them :nono:

They had this last month and I missed it, I really WANT this flat iron but I don't know if I can Justify to dh that I NEED it. I have two others already. Does it have floating plates??

Do they do price adjustments? Cause i just bought one online this week. Soon as it gets mailed i'm taking it back.

What is the benefit of floating plates?

The benefit of having floating plates/adjustable plates is that they basically moves around to fit your styling method that way you don't get those awful creases or snags. My cricket friction free has it which is good, but it only goes up to 392. I mean I have never used it that high but if I wanted to go higher I would like to.

Somebody needs to come in here and tell us if this GVP iron has floating plates?

I heard it was better to get one that does for more styling purposes. Lemme know so i can return mine when it ships!

Ohhhhhh I found a 15% off coupon code too.....555900
that makes the iron only $42.49 PLUS free shipping....gasp and swoon...

I told myself not to befriend you after seeing signs of a product junkie but I did it anyway. Now I want to purchase this even though I have a perfectly working ceramic flat iron the same size! Pink is my favorite color too! :wallbash:

I told myself not to befriend you after seeing signs of a product junkie but I did it anyway. Now I want to purchase this even though I have a perfectly working ceramic flat iron the same size! Pink is my favorite color too! :wallbash:
Man, PJ's travel in packs, so you might as well just join in. I KNEW that the ladies of LHCF would appreciate a deal like this so I HAD to post it. Now watch, by the time by broke behind get the money together, all yall will have bought up all the good colors!:lachen:

Ladiessssssssss..............guess what! I went to sally's today to see if they had the floating plates and yes they do! Well the one I checked was the one with the roses on it.

:mad: I just ordered it but the discount didn't come off the flatiron I gotta call in the morning! Also browsing through the site I spent an additional 30.00:eek:. because I also found a coupon buy two GVP products get one free(555175)code.

I ordered mine on the 17. It's suppose to come christmas eve. Since I got the 15% off and a few penny's off for being a memeber I was able to funnel those savings into 4 additional products:yep:. I got 2 jars of Queen Helene Cholesterol (I love it), 1 bottle of Silk Elements Revive and Restore Moisturizer (made me put down my Elasta QP and it has shea butter and olive oil in it), and some ouch free ponytail holders.

I received mine today. I retuned the one I had purchased directly at Sally's so I could get it at a cheaper price.

I got mines too. This really is a good flat Iron. I have mildly texlaxed hair and used it at maybe 350 and my hair has been straight for the past three days. Could also be the products I use though, but I only had to do one pass.

I got mine and :love it: I didnt go all the way up to 410 and my hair came out straight. The real test is tonight after my workout.:grin:

Back