Sally's gift cards

jeabai

This is a site that I use to get gift cards. It's legit I've already cashed out one to JCPenneys. I just found out that they have sally's too. You dont have to use your credit card..you can just click on ad s and complete surveys but you can get points quicker by buying things through the site. I just bought my son's coat from gap kids 4 points per dollar and my coat from new york and company 3 points per dollar. I'm 300 points away from my $50 gift card from sally's! enjoy!

www.mypoints.com

I've used this site for years. I've gotten a few $25 gas cards and gift cards for stores. Great site if you have to time to click thru all of the emails.

Yeah, I have an account, but most of the time I end up forgetting about it!! I want to get serious about it though, cause they have some pretty decent cards on there!

EDIT: Oh yea, I did something last year on mypoints and ended up winning a $300 gift certificate for american laser removal or something, but I never did use it. lol. I don't know nothing about it!!

I've been using this site for YEARS. I just redeemed an iTunes gift card for $25. With the amount of emails they send, I'm on it.

Back