Salerm21: What the.....?

nmfsc

Okay, on the real, I thought you ladies were b.s.-ing about the Salerm 21 leavein, really, I did. Surely, nothing could be all that? right? So, I went online, ordered my bottle, because I couldn't take it anymore, and it arrived this morning. I did my little condit wash with Redken Smooth down and used the Salerm with elasta QP foam for a rollerset. I just unwrapped my doobie. Ladies, the ones that don't know, the Salerm is the ish! I mean this stuff is no dang joke. What the hell is in this stuff? My curls are so soft, defined, shiny, bouncy, I mean this is the most incredible my doobie has every turned out at home.

I called my girlfriend, yelling on the phone like a fool. She was like, " yeah, okay, you are always trying something." I was like, "no, girl, you have got to use this, no joke".

I should've known better to doubt any suggestions on this board, especially when there are 20 different threads about it. All I can say is, this stuff is a goldmine for the hair.

P.S. I also ordered Lacio,Lacio because, well, you know why....so I will be trying it out sometime next week. My hair feels so good right now, at almost 9 weeks post relaxer, that I don't want to wash it again for a few days.

now you done made me have to break out my credit card, to try this stuff. I don't want to be the last female on this planet to try this salerm 21.

Levette, you should. Go ahead and get it now before we buy up the lot. I thought I could resist temptation, but am so glad I did not. Metrobeauty.com has it for $8.99+5.00ship, but my bottle has a $9.49 tag on it. In any case, it is completely worth each and every penny. You hair will be thanking you!

Girl, I am going to go call my man! I am feeling so sexy right now, lol!

All right!!!
hammer.gif
I'm headed to Metrobeauty.com right now to order it.

okay, i am already there. i am also tempted to try the keracare humeto conditioner and the dry and itchy shampoo. Pretty soon I am going to have to join the PJ club.

wait wait wait, I used salerm 21, and elasta qp foam, on my roller set too, yesterday, I am soo tempted to unwrap it, just so I can feel it and smell it. I dont want to add anything to my hair right now, like oils!

My hair is soooooo soft, girl are u webpathic, LOL

What are the Salerm products U ladies recommend? I want to jump on the band wagon. I went to their site, but since its all in a foreign language, I dont know what else to purchase besides the Leave In Conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
What the hell is in this stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read this part I couldn't help but laugh. Yeah, Salerm is great. I would love to know what Salerm is doing differently from all the other companies that make leave ins. Another thing I noticed about it is my curls last longer too.

you guys are making me want to wash my hair tonight just so I can try mine out. I plan on using it tomorrow but im soo tempted to jump in the shower right now..I need to stay away from these threads.

AnjelLuvsUBabe said:[ QUOTE ]

wait wait wait, I used salerm 21, and elasta qp foam, on my roller set too, yesterday, I am soo tempted to unwrap it, just so I can feel it and smell it. I dont want to add anything to my hair right now, like oils!

My hair is soooooo soft, girl are u webpathic, LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, go ahead and unwrap that hair so you can feel the Salerm at work! The smell is so light and airy! My hair was so soft on the rollers before I took them out. I had to use some herbal tea tree gro on my new growth, but that was it.

[ QUOTE ]
levette said:
now you done made me have to break out my credit card, to try this stuff. I don't want to be the last female on this planet to try this salerm 21.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at your cute post. I hope you like it as much as we do.
smile.gif

Has anyone tried the shampoo and conditioner from this line? I don't want to buy another leave-in b/c I just bought a bottle of Biolage and I love it!!! But the conditioner that I bougtht from the store was John Freida's Brilliant Brunnette and it was only like 6 bucks so I would be willing to buy another rinse out conditoner as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
levette said:

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at your cute post. I hope you like it as much as we do.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - I guess I will be the last female to try it. I want to...and I probably would but I buy too much online already. Will have to hold out for this one.

Is this product really as great as everyone is saying? b/c I tried the Lacio Lacio and thought it was okay, but wasn't WOW-ed by it.

[ QUOTE ]
levette said:

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I know!

I'm glad that you ladies are enjoying Salerm. I plan to get some too as soon as I get some extra money. I'm kind of broke right now
frown.gif
and that might not be a bad thing since I was turning into something ofa PJ
smile.gif

I wrote to the Salerm people to see where it is being sold in my area (Birmingham) because I want to save on those shipping charges if I can.

im mad!! i brought the salerm mascarilla capilar...(hiar masque), thinking that was what u guys were talkin bout...well i will try this and let you guys know how it works...its says it is a wheatgerm conditioning treatment for dry hair....shoo..this stuff cost me a pretty penny!! about 18 bucks!!

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
im mad!! i brought the salerm mascarilla capilar...(hiar masque), thinking that was what u guys were talkin bout...well i will try this and let you guys know how it works...its says it is a wheatgerm conditioning treatment for dry hair....shoo..this stuff cost me a pretty penny!! about 18 bucks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a great conditioner!! You're gonna love it too
smile.gif

Back