lacio lacio

Do it girl /images/graemlins/poke.gif my bun is soooo sleek...and soft to boot! It looks like i used gel but without that stiff/hard look/feeling.

[ QUOTE ]
Do it girl /images/graemlins/poke.gif my bun is soooo sleek...and soft to boot! It looks like i used gel but without that stiff/hard look/feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]
CH-- I will, just tell me how to use it. I can't bring myself to give it away b/c I used it twice and its so coveted!!! So what do you do? Do you add it when your hair is wet and then slick it back or do you rollerset then use it on dry hair? I'd love a sleek bun but I can't stand gel /images/graemlins/nono.gif.

I comb my hair... gather it in the bun... i then take a fine tooth comb and comb the top layer of my hair only so that it's sleek...then i apply a nickel size amount of the salerm to my hair. After smoothing it in you can either brush it or use the fine tooth again so it'll lay flat (remember, you are just fine combing the top layer of ur hair only). Then put the ponytail holder on it and secure my bun. If i have time, i put my silk scarf on my head (at least 15 mins)... and the remove it as i walk out the door. This baby is SLEEK! ALL DAY even when i remove the ponytail holder, the hair still looks like it's in a ponytail. I LOVE IT!

oh and elasta qp oil recovery works just as well but i happen to like it as i leave in so i don't waste it.

Yeah, and i use it on my daughter's hair... her hair likes the salerm better than mine does. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I comb my hair... gather it in the bun... i then take a fine tooth comb and comb the top layer of my hair only so that it's sleek...then i apply a nickel size amount of the salerm to my hair. After smoothing it in you can either brush it or use the fine tooth again so it'll lay flat (remember, you are just fine combing the top layer of ur hair only). Then put the ponytail holder on it and secure my bun. If i have time, i put my silk scarf on my head (at least 15 mins)... and the remove it as i walk out the door. This baby is SLEEK! ALL DAY even when i remove the ponytail holder, the hair still looks like it's in a ponytail. I LOVE IT!

oh and elasta qp oil recovery works just as well but i happen to like it as i leave in so i don't waste it.

Yeah, and i use it on my daughter's hair... her hair likes the salerm better than mine does. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
The top layer is definitely the trick. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back