Salerm

kim1love

Hey guys has anyone used Salerm. If so what products in particular did you like the best. The reason I asked is b/c I started going to a Dominican salon and although I am not displeased with my results I do want the best results possible. My stylist always goes to the back to get products and brings them back in a cup. I feel that I can resolve all of that by bringing my own products. I have heard so many talk about Salerm but I have no clue if it has been used on my hair. They sell it in the shop but I never see it out?

I use Salerm 21 as my staple leave-in conditioner and I am totally addicted to it. :) It leaves my hair extremely soft and silky. So far, this is the only product I've used from the Salerm line, but some of the other ladies rave about Salerm's Wheat Germ Mask.

I really like the Salerm Superactivo which is serum that is used on the hair normally while its wet. I use it for rollerset and I always get silky, super shiney rollersets. Its a staple for me. I dont use anything but leave in and serum for my rollersets. No setting lotions.

Yes, you can find Salerm at any bss that sells quality stuff. :) I use it and it really helps soften my underprocessed hair.

Thank God for Salerm 21 it's the only leave-in that I use. It helps detangle my hair and leaves it feeling soft and silky. I also use Salerm Wheat Germ as a deep conditioner every week and I love the way my hair feels and smells afterwards.

You gotta love it!

Back