Salerm Wheat Germ Mask

I started using this after visiting Jersey and going to an dominican salon. I love the smell cause it lingers longer than usual. My hair feels nicely mousturized throughout the week and I don't really need any moisturizer. The only down side for me is that it doesn't give as much slip as I like but I still love it. I'm on my third week of use and so far my hair is doing well with it. I'm planning on buying the big jar cause I only have maybe two more uses left in my small one. HTH!

thanks. i bought this today and used it to dc.i was not impressed. it did not offer much slip,nor did it make it soft. it was kinda blah. guess i willstick with ors, but i really wanted to start incororating ceramides into my reggie

I started using this after visiting Jersey and going to an dominican salon. I love the smell cause it lingers longer than usual. My hair feels nicely mousturized throughout the week and I don't really need any moisturizer. The only down side for me is that it doesn't give as much slip as I like but I still love it. I'm on my third week of use and so far my hair is doing well with it. I'm planning on buying the big jar cause I only have maybe two more uses left in my small one. HTH!

Back