Salerm or Lacio Lacio as a leave in??

Placing a big order today are we? :lol:

I use Salerm, but I want to try Lacio Lacio since so many use it here and love it. I love my salerm btw.

Salerm 21. Lacio Lacio jacked my hair up.. hard and tangly. BUT, I think there may have been other factors... product build up and hard water issues. But you can't go wrong with Salerm.

I look foreward to seeing more replies, because I've been wondering the same thing...

Lacio Lacio. Detangles my hair effortlessly and it makes my hair weightless, smooth (no frizzies) and shiny. I airdry so the outcome is amazing to me since in the past I've had less than stellar results with other products. Salerm 21 is good as well (provides shine and smoothness) but Lacio detangles better for me so that's why I picked Lacio Lacio over salerm.

Yeah Buttaflye03 you caught me, :eek: I've been asking a lot of questions over the past few weeks and will be making that order today.

I just received my first dominican products! I ordered Silicon Mix, Miss Key 10 en 1, and Salerm 21. As soon as I ripped the box open I put some of the Salerm on my hair, I can already tell I'm in love!!
Right now I'm conditioning with the Silicon Mix and I plan to used the Salerm as I leave in and air dry, I'll report the results

I've never used the Salerm, but Lacio Lacio is a very good detangler. It does wonders on ng. I also use a little as a daily moisturizer. I have fallen inlove with Domincan cond. I'm planning to order several rinses and couple other cond at the end of the month.

Islandgurrl said:
Yeah Buttaflye03 you caught me, :eek: I've been asking a lot of questions over the past few weeks and will be making that order today.

Do tell what you ended up ordering. The PJ in me wants to know!

oobrittany, how did your hair come out?

I suggest getting them both! I use and rotate these two faithfully w/ good results. IMO you can't go wrong w/ either.

Salerm 21 will extricate you, every time, from whatever jacked up experiment you decided to subject your hair to in your moment of hair insanity;)

I Haven't tried Salerm, but I will soon because Lacio Lacio is leaving a lot to be desired. It just doesn't add enough moisture, shine, and definition to my hair. I just ordered the sample pack from roundbrush, and so far, the miss key 10 in 1 conditioner is the only one i'll be reordering

Salerm 21 is the truth. I love it to death. I went to a beauty supply store in another part of town and lost my breath when I saw Salerm on the shelf. I was spending almost $20 a pop to order it from Florida. When I saw it at the bss, I bought 2 immediately. One of the workers asked me why I like it so much and I told her that it makes my hair so silky smooth, I just love it over every other leave in. She was like "really" and went and told the owner to order more. I'm going back this weekend to pick up 2 more just to make sure I never run out!

OT: Mocha, your hair is beautiful.

I prefer Lacio Lacio, I do have a bottle of Salerm which I've tried twice and it only left me with hard hair. I'm going to try it once more before I swap it.

deontaer said:
Salerm 21 is the truth. I love it to death. I went to a beauty supply store in another part of town and lost my breath when I saw Salerm on the shelf. I was spending almost $20 a pop to order it from Florida. When I saw it at the bss, I bought 2 immediately. One of the workers asked me why I like it so much and I told her that it makes my hair so silky smooth, I just love it over every other leave in. She was like "really" and went and told the owner to order more. I'm going back this weekend to pick up 2 more just to make sure I never run out!

That's right girl, keep them in stock!

msshic said:
OT: Mocha, your hair is beautiful.

I prefer Lacio Lacio, I do have a bottle of Salerm which I've tried twice and it only left me with hard hair. I'm going to try it once more before I swap it.

Thanks msshic!!

Back