Salerm - OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!

luvSLave

I don't post a lot so this is really important. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I got a rollerset today from a place I'd never been . It's near my house, they take walk-ins and I was too lazy to do it myself so i crossed my fingers and went for it.

It turns out they use Salerm products. I got a deep conditioner with the wheat germ mask and they applied the 21 before they set me.

OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!
shocked.gif

I have been reading the raves about this stuff for the past few weeks but there is no way to describe how great this actually makes your hair feel! I've tried lots of good stuff that I've read about on this board but this is the 1st thing that actually SURPASSES the expectations I had for it! Did I mention that I have the coarsest 4B relaxed hair in the world and I could stand a re-touch but I'm trying to hold out?!?! I don't know if it was the mask that did it or the leave in but I will be purcahsing BOTH this weekend!! This stuff is AMAZING!!! And so are you guys for puttin' a sister on. THANK YOU!!!

LOL.... Welcome to the cult of Salerm where everyone joins, but no one leaves!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta get my hands on the Wheat Germ mask!

BTW-Hey, Supergirl... are you reading this thread???
grin.gif

I am glad you like it I use the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask followed by the Salerm 21 leave-in and my hair turn out great too I love it.
Did your hair feel like silk.

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
LOL.... Welcome to the cult of Salerm where everyone joins, but no one leaves!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta get my hands on the Wheat Germ mask!

BTW-Hey, Supergirl... are you reading this thread???
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...
crazy.gif

Silk is not the word. I'm almost afraid to use this stuff after my next re-touch. If it can make my hair feel this good now, it may bring tears to my eyes then.

Supergirl, PLEASE buy this stuff. I know you have a true appreciation for quality products and this stuff is it!!

If I wasn't so thrilled about the results I'd be mad that you all hadn't insisted I get it before. I feel it's my civic duty now to share the wealth.
smile.gif

O.k. you guys are killing me. I can't find it here. If anyone one the board is from Houston, Tx. and has found Salerm, please PM me the details. If not, for those of you who are ordering it online, who has the best prices?

I also ordered mine from MetroBeauty.com...I didn't care about the price because I felt it to be a sacrifice that had to be made,
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
luvSLave said:
Silk is not the word. I'm almost afraid to use this stuff after my next re-touch. If it can make my hair feel this good now, it may bring tears to my eyes then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered it earlier today
smile.gif

Oh, man! Now I have to get the leave in AND the conditioner? As if the leave in isn't expensive enough? You guys are gonna make a sister go broke!
laugh.gif
But I'm glad you had a good experience, LuvSlave. Sounds like I have to heed the calls on this one.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I am glad you like it I use the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask followed by the Salerm 21 leave-in and my hair turn out great too I love it.
Did your hair feel like silk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am stealing this tip. I was using 21 then the wheat germ treatment.

Yes the Salerm is off the hook. I'm glad you finally made it over to the other side
assimilate.gif
I have both of these products and they do make your hair feel like woven silk. Definitely staples in my regime
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Yes the Salerm is off the hook. I'm glad you finally made it over to the other side
assimilate.gif
I have both of these products and they do make your hair feel like woven silk. Definitely staples in my regime
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sheesh I need to try this, not enuff hair though
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
assimilate.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl quit tripping!! You got MORE THAN enough hair. Gone and get yourself some Salerm.
assimilate.gif
Your beautiful curls deserve it
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
assimilate.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl quit tripping!! You got MORE THAN enough hair. Gone and get yourself some Salerm.
assimilate.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

okay i meant to say enuff length
laugh.gif
may is almost over..so ill get it. you sold me
smile.gif
wait is this a creamy or watery leave in? (praying for creamy) and does it smell good?

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
*OT*

BTW Ayeshia, I LOVE that photo of you in your avatar
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that her in the avatar pic??!!
shocked.gif
WHOOOAAA!! Nice picture!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
*OT*

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes tis' me
grin.gif
Thank you Lindy
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
assimilate.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

assimilate.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

okay i meant to say enuff length
laugh.gif
may is almost over..so ill get it. you sold me
smile.gif
wait is this a creamy or watery leave in? (praying for creamy) and does it smell good?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is very creamy. You're gonna love it. As soon as you put it on your hair, it's like your hair just starts to melt. And you don't need a lot either.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
*OT*

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes tis' me
grin.gif
Thank you Lindy
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Very classy
smile.gif
up.gif

Cowgirl, if I am not mistaken, metrobeauty.com is one of the few online vendors that carries it. That is where I ordered mine from also, after trying to get it from a few other sites, first. It was $8.99 plus s/h ($13.99 total). It's probably even less than the $8.99 in stores, but I couldn't find it anywhere near me. HTH.
smile.gif

Metrobeauty is a store in Miami so I got my mom to stock up for me when she comes to see me for graduation.
grin.gif

Finally, something I can save shipping rates on!

Back