Salerm 21

pet

I have recently purchased Salerm 21 because I have heard so much about it on this board. I have noticed there are a lot of products that have the name Salerm 21 on the bottle, but on their website, there is only one product that they name Salerm 21. All of the other products the number 21 is faded. Anyway, the pouch that I bought does not say leave-in conditioner, and their website does no have a product that is called conditioner. Mine has protein and B5, and I was wondering if that was the one that everyone else was using. They have such an extensive hair care line!

Thanks in advance!

pet said:
I have recently purchased Salerm 21 because I have heard so much about it on this board. I have noticed there are a lot of products that have the name Salerm 21 on the bottle, but on their website, there is only one product that they name Salerm 21. All of the other products the number 21 is faded. Anyway, the pouch that I bought does not say leave-in conditioner, and their website does no have a product that is called conditioner. Mine has protein and B5, and I was wondering if that was the one that everyone else was using. They have such an extensive hair care line!

Thanks in advance!
Hi pet,

Thanks sounds like the leave-in. I use it, and I LOVE it.

Thanks Allandra! Great, I do have the right one! I can't wait to use it! Another Question: How much do you put on the hair? I press my hair, and specifically asked the board for a leave-in conditioner that would not leave my hair too mushy or moisturized. That way I can still have a good press. More than have of the responses were about this conditioner. So, before I try to put the entire bottle on my head...lol how much do I use?

pet said:
Thanks Allandra! Great, I do have the right one! I can't wait to use it! Another Question: How much do you put on the hair? I press my hair, and specifically asked the board for a leave-in conditioner that would not leave my hair too mushy or moisturized. That way I can still have a good press. More than have of the responses were about this conditioner. So, before I try to put the entire bottle on my head...lol how much do I use?
Alright now girl, don't use the entire bottle. :lol:

I just pour some in my hand, rub my hands together and spread throughout my hair. I do this a few times to try and get as much of my hair as possible (because I know every strand won't get it). Then I make sure I concentrate on the ends. You'll probably have to give it a few tries to know how much will work for you hair.

Maybe some of the ladies who press their hair can give you their suggestions (as I'm a relaxed head).

I hope your hair enjoys it.

:)

Candy_C said:
hey, salerm 21 should be used sparingly. even a lil bit makes my hair very oily and slick

boy hair sure is funny! because I can use me some Salerm 21 all day long and then some! I love it. Its a nice balanced protein based leave in with lots of moisture as well. Its very middle of the road for me... not as hard as Infusium 23, but stronger than NTM silk touch.

Back