Salerm 21

Bees

I ordered Salerm 21 spray from Sickbay last week. It came today and I got a 7 oz tube of Salerm...it's creamy like the Sebastian Potion 9. I emailed them and told them they made a mistake in my order but I opened it and used it anyway. It left my hair very soft and silky...so far I like it. What's the difference between this and the spray? Will I be able to use this daily? If I do...will it make my hair like 'straw?' Just curious to know the difference.

I just got mine today and was wondering the same thing when I saw the tube. I notive there wasn't any instructions on the container. I haven't use mine yet.

I emailed them and this is the response I got from them:

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for your email. The salerm 21 leave-in that you see in our site is the creamy leave-in; recently salerm 21 changed their bottle to the one that I sent you.

You can show the picture from our site to anybody that knows Salerm 21 and they can confirm what I am telling you.

Sincerely,

Mark Urruela

I was looking forward to the spray bottle I saw on the site. I checked another site and they have both the tube and the spray bottle. So...the spray bottle is creamy too?
Any Salerm users?

I don't think it was a spray because i went back to the site and looked at the product. You notice the long bottle on the site has the same nozzle. So I think the bottle are just different thats why I didn't contact him. I have never use it so I can be wrong. Have you ever use it?

Liz25_Ga said:
I don't think it was a spray because i went back to the site and looked at the product. You notice the long bottle on the site has the same nozzle. So I think the bottle are just different thats why I didn't contact him. I have never use it so I can be wrong. Have you ever use it?

You're right. They changed it several months ago. Salerm 21 now comes in a tube instead of a bottle. My local BSS sells both but I prefer the tube.

No...this is my first time. By previous posts that I read I was under the assumption that it was a spray. I went back and looked at the bottle and it still looked like a spray. I'm going back and look again. I don't have any complaints so far...it's just that I thought it was a spray. It's good tho!

K...I just went and looked again and I enlarged the image. It was my blind arse that thought it was a spray bottle. I see how the top of the bottle screws on.

Back