Salerm 21 VS NTM leave in

Tai

I know there's quite a few fans of Salerm, myself being one of them,
smile.gif
and several positive threads about NTM's leave in. If you had to choose between the two (for those who have used both) which one would you rather have, Salerm or NTM leave in?
I'm debating if I should pick up the leave in since it's on sale or if I should just stick to Salerm 21 since I already love it.
smile.gif

TIA

[ QUOTE ]
sunny said:
what is salerm 21? and what has it done for ur hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a great leave-in conditioner (with a little silk protein in it). Makes my hair feel like silk.
smile.gif
Good stuff.

Tai,

Good question. I have both. Although I haven't used the NTM Leave-In yet, I'm already thinking it's nothing like my Salerm 21, especially after reading what Tracy typed above.

Yes, Tai. This IS a very good question. Based on reviews I have bought both Giovanni's and NTM's leave-in. I guess the concensus is that Salerm 21 beats nearly all other leave-ins hands down? If this is true then I will definitely get some this wknd.

Can someone answer whether it gives as much shine as Giovanni's?

I love the Salerm, but for shine I use it with a serum.
up.gif
Don't know if it would give shine on it's own; never tried it w/o using a serum on top.
wink.gif

Yes, it does! Whether I wear it straight or curly, it makes my hair shiny and soft. I didn't get the same amount of shine with the NTM one unless I used the Healing Shine serum with it.

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
Oh, thank you Boadicea and Lindy!!!!!!! I am definitley going to get some this wknd!

Thx for the help, guys!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome!! (You are going to LOVE the Salerm 21!!
smile.gif
)

cry3.gif
cry3.gif

All of these great products and none where I am!
I am really looking around for a leave in though and Salerm seems to be the best thing.

I had to go online to get Salerm 21. I got mine at www.metrobeauty.com I was hoping that NTM would be as good as Salerm so that I wouldn't have to go online to get a great leave in but after listening to you ladies I'm going to stick with what I know works.
grin.gif

I'm trying SOOOOO hard not to be come a complete PJ.

I would think that it would. It makes your hair soft. It doesn't make mine shiny but I know it does for some.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I tried them both and for me it's still Salerm. NTM is good - but it's not Salerm.

[/ QUOTE ]
I trust ya hair twin.
laugh.gif

Salerm 21 leaves all other leave-ins in the dust! It is that great!

I was getting psyched with the raves for NTM, but now I'm going to have to try Salerm. Aaaah, hell, who am I kidding?! I'll probably wind up buying both of them! Because I'm just pathetic that way.
laugh.gif

Yeap, you may has well get both.
grin.gif
I have both, but I haven't tried the NTM one just yet. I can tell you that I love me some Salerm 21 though.
smile.gif

I could use your advise. I just started going back to a Dominican salon and she used Salerm in my hair. I had new growth and she used this Salerm spray that seemed to make it silky and my it straight like the rest of my hair. Is that Salerm 21? Does is come in spray to?

btw, I love the way Salerm makes my hair feel after just one use, compared to NTM leave in or shine serum.

TIA

[ QUOTE ]
kitkat3ny said:
I could use your advise. I just started going back to a Dominican salon and she used Salerm in my hair. I had new growth and she used this Salerm spray that seemed to make it silky and my it straight like the rest of my hair. Is that Salerm 21? Does is come in spray to?

btw, I love the way Salerm makes my hair feel after just one use, compared to NTM leave in or shine serum.

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
Salerm 21 isn't a spray. It's a thick creamy leave-in. It must be one of the other many Salerm products out there. They do have a web site. I'll see if I can find the link and post it on this thread.

Has anyone used the spray on Salerm product? I went to the site Allandra listed and I couldn't figure out which one would be the spray leave in.
ohwell.gif

Back