Salerm 21 & Lacio Lacio?

jahqueeny

Hi Ladies,
I am a noob here but just love the vibe and info here. I have learned alot in the last couple weeks.

I am a natural (about 8 years) I just took out some braids I had in for more months than I care to mention and recently bought a flat iron so I will be washing and doing my hair today (will post pics!!)

I read alot here about the Dominican products so I went out and bought Salerm 21 B5 & Lacio Lacio (they smell amazing) yesterday. I know some prefer one or the other but has any one used BOTH at the same time? If so, what were your results? Is there any harm in using them together?

Hopefully I can get some answers quickly, I am off to do my workout then jump in the shower and get started. Help me out ladies.

Respect and honour.
J

Wow, not even a welcome to the site:perplexed Well to anyone who is interested and did use both together and it turned out wonderfully. My hair is so soft and shiny not to mention smells heavenly.

give it some time....they will answer. I personally use Lacio Lacio alone...and my hair is really soft. I'd love to try the salerm 21 but I have a cabinet full of products and can't justify buying one more thang.......

happy hair growing.

Hi Ladies,
I am a noob here but just love the vibe and info here. I have learned alot in the last couple weeks.

I am a natural (about 8 years) I just took out some braids I had in for more months than I care to mention and recently bought a flat iron so I will be washing and doing my hair today (will post pics!!)

I read alot here about the Dominican products so I went out and bought Salerm 21 B5 & Lacio Lacio (they smell amazing) yesterday. I know some prefer one or the other but has any one used BOTH at the same time? If so, what were your results? Is there any harm in using them together?

Hopefully I can get some answers quickly, I am off to do my workout then jump in the shower and get started. Help me out ladies.

Respect and honour.
J

Well, welcome to the forum. :wave:

I have / use / love Salerm 21. I've tried Lacio Lacio in the past, but the Salerm 21 just makes my hair feel silkier, and I love the smell. I've never tried using them both at the same time because I like to keep my product usage to a minimum. HTH.

:wave::welcome:

Hey, I've used both seperately and they are both really good but Salermn is my favorite gives you soft silky hair!!!! You will enjoy being part of thios wonderful community!!!:grin:

I really like Lacio Lacio. Like most have said before, my rollerset came out nice and shiny. Just ordered some Salerm last week so that I could do my own comparison.

Welcome to the site!

I've never used Salerm21 but I use Lacio Lacio at least once a month for rollersets and it works great in my hair... but a little goes a long way, if i use too much my hair will feel too weighed down...

Back