running into exes

Glamorous_chic

I feel like the older i get, the worse my pms gets, and the more emotional i become. i dont know if its pms or the weather changing, who knows. :look: but, the last few days, i've run into 2 exes and a few guys i used to date. its been a very weird last few days b/c i hardly ever run into exes. and really feel like that movie good luck chuck, most of the guys i've dated, the next girl they get with, they either get in a serious relationship with or get married. saw one ex last week, and the other just finished chatting with him. he asked me to be his friend on fb, and he had pictures of him and his gf and they really looked happy and in love. and for some reason my heart literally dropped. i didnt think i'd be soo upset over it, b/c we broke up 2 years ago, but i got really emotional about it. ugh, sometimes i hate these darn hormones. :ohwell: and the dreary weather and rain dont help, nor the fact that i'm not even dating anyone right now, while i keep running into ex's with their girlfriends looking soo happy and they're both :grin:, while i'm still single. im seriouslly trying to do some introspection to figure out what is it about me as to what is hindering me from being in a relationship. i its been close to 4 months since i was on a real date, and before that it had been quite some time. its not that i have trouble meeting men. it just usually doesnt work out b/c of one thing or another. i guess in the mean time i'm just gonna focus on work and exercising and hopefully my mr right is around the corner.

Don't feel too badly, it's normal, especially if you strongly loved someone. You have "me-time" so focus on that and get all your baggage donated to the dumpster. Don't feel sorry for yourself (I know that's seriously difficult...I"m there myself at times). You just have too much to give to allow a failed relationship in the past prevent you from finding the one you're supposed to be in today. You'll make it:yep:

Back