Run your fingers through.....

Vanessa22

you hair lately? I really want to give myself a wrap this weekend and possibly wear my hair down, which I hardly ever do. I absolutely do not want to use a lot of oil/grease to the point where it ends up mostly on my hands. I was actually thinking more in the direction towards a leave-in conditioner, wrap/setting lotion, or a light spray. Can anyone recommend any products that have worked for them to achieve this bouncy, run-your-fingers-through-your-hair type look?

Any comments are greatly appreciated!

I wanna know too b/c I have 4a/b hair also. If you don't want a greasy feeling you can try Salerm 21 leave-in and ORS Olive Oil as a moisturizer...they'll leave your hair really soft. But my hair is really short right now, so maybe others with long hair have some good suggestions.

I use motions leave in and IC polisher which leaves my hair very light when I roller set. If Im doing a dry wrap, I use a small amount of ORS Olive Oil Sheen, this is again very light, refer to the ringlets and doobie photos in my album to see what it comes out like.

silky milk
keracare foam
design essentails foam
silk 2

all are good for wrapping/setting
smile.gif

Back