No Bounce!

U need the gray and purple magnetic rollers
smile.gif
Purple for your shorter parts (ie. sides/nape) and gray for the longer sections.

yep, my hairdresser used the silken seal on my hair before flat ironing and it came out looking like the box of a perm! Next time I get it done Im posting pics...

I know what u are talking about, its hard to find the right balance of products, bc if I use too little my hair style lasts till I get out the door and then it gets windswept, and if I use to much its stiff without the swing or body! aghhh....

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Try the ready to use setting lotion by lottabody. It comes in a white and purple container. That is theee best setting lotion i've ever used and i have the keracare (which i hate). After ur hair is dry, remove the rollers, ur hair will have a slight bounce to it from the curls. then, u can wrap it and get back under the dryer for like 10-15 mins. this should flatten the curls somewhat BUT ur hair will be swingmatic
smile.gif

DD - do u use the silken seal on all of ur hair? I just use a tiny amount on my ends right before rollersetting. I never realized it was a heat protectant.
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> To get this information straight: For bounce, one could use the lottabody setting lotion to rollerset the hair, sit under the dryer, take out the rollers, wrap the hair around the head, then sit under the dryer once more... Does one use the lottabody once more while wrapping the hair, or does one sit under the dryer after wrapping with dry hair
confused.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
andreamaria said:
<font color="blue"> To get this information straight: For bounce, one could use the lottabody setting lotion to rollerset the hair, sit under the dryer, take out the rollers, wrap the hair around the head, then sit under the dryer once more... Does one use the lottabody once more while wrapping the hair, or does one sit under the dryer after wrapping with dry hair
confused.gif
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

No just sit under dryer maybe with siran wrap(sp?) covering head

Back