Royal Glory- GET in here!!!!

Thanks!!! But do please check out her album- im waiting for her to respond because I couldnt paste her link. Her hair is really beautiful!

Beautiful hair!
I'm also drooling over that stash of products, combs, brushes and hair dryers. Very nice!

Oh yeah! I've been watching her progress. You are doing a great job, Royal Glory. Can I please get some tips on how to do that french roll? I have never been able to do one correctly, and yours is Gorgeous!;)

Wow! Ladies. Thanks for the shout out, Macherieamour! I'm sorry I am just seeing this. I have been working on a special project. I appreciate the compliments and encouragement from all of you beautiful ladies. I'm blushing right now. :Blush2:

I really need to update my album. I will do so this weekend. I will get the link to my bone combs and post it this weekend too!

Thanks you guys.

I can't wait 'till my hair is swinging down my back like yours, Macherieamour and Pokahontas!

Last edited:
BeautifulWideEyes, here is the link to the bone combs: http://hairsense.com/bonecombs.htm I searched for bonecombs after reading a post here on LHCF. The ladies here have been wonderful inspiration and motivation and I am learning so much.

My regimen is becoming second nature now. (And the PJism has diminished quite a bit...hallelujah!) The biggest change for me since joining LHCF in October was cutting the use of heat way down. I increased my washing to every 3-4 days and I deep condition and/or prepoo with every wash.

I STILL HAVE NOT MASTERED THE WET ROLLER SET YET, THOUGH! :look: :nono: (My goal is to get that down by June!)

I am still learning the proper moisture-protein balance, but am getting better at that too. I have recently added pure silk protien to my hair care regimen after a thread on the subject. (I bought it from aurora silk. Here is the link: http://aurorasilk.com/shop/silk_shampoo.shtml) It seems to be the right strength for me.

Love you ladies and thanks for the continued encouragement.

(For some reason, the link to my album isn't working today. I have a call in to Kodak gallery. I hope to have it working this weekend.)

Thanks again ladies. With all of your beauty, progress and knowledge, you just don't know how much your encouragement means to me.

BTW, my album link is working again.

Back