Rosemary Oil Users, Crown Growth

flower

This is my 2x making a hair growth concotion, which consist of 15 drops of rosemary oil, 1/2 c distilled water, and glycerin. I would spray the concotion 2x a day. In a week I noticed that my crown area would thin out instead of thicken. What am I doing wrong/ your suggestions?

I actually apply rosemary leaves to my oils instead of the actual oil and it has been a godsend (no more itchy scalp and dandruff...:grin:) Are you doing anything to your crown area that may be causing stress to it (e.g. brushing, tight ponytails)? Could you be sensitive to it?

I actually apply rosemary leaves to my oils instead of the actual oil and it has been a godsend (no more itchy scalp and dandruff...:grin:) Are you doing anything to your crown area that may be causing stress to it (e.g. brushing, tight ponytails)? Could you be sensitive to it?

Hey Fabiennd,

I wear twist regularly and I do not twist the crown area. I do not brush either. I just rub the concotion in the area. Recently, I tried washing the crown area every morning with black soap, which I did not do the first time I started applying the concotion. Maybe I am sensitive to it or I need to try less rosemary/ another growth oil.

Hey Fabiennd,

I wear twist regularly and I do not twist the crown area. I do not brush either. I just rub the concotion in the area. Recently, I tried washing the crown area every morning with black soap, which I did not do the first time I started applying the concotion. Maybe I am sensitive to it or I need to try less rosemary/ another growth oil.

Are you doing kinky twist or twists with your natural hair?

don't use so many drops of rosemarry. use only five drops. I read some where that using to much rosemarry can actually make the hair come out. I only use five drops. maybe u can use more pepermint if u like the tingle plus pepermint helps with blood circulation. rosemarry does too. try that and see if that works.

What's this thing with distilled water? Whats so different/important to use distilled rather than regular tap water?

And where do you get rosemary leaves? Do you crunch them up and put them in your bottle of oil?

TIA!

I grow and use fresh Rosemary from our backyard so whenever I need some, I just go and cut it off. There is nothing better than fresh Rosemary with baked chicken..:lick::lick::lick::lick:.

don't use so many drops of rosemarry. use only five drops. I read some where that using to much rosemarry can actually make the hair come out. I only use five drops. maybe u can use more pepermint if u like the tingle plus pepermint helps with blood circulation. rosemarry does too. try that and see if that works.

Thanx, How many drops of peppermint should I use?

Back