Rose water???

Rezgirl

Ok, what is this and where can I get it? i hear about it but when I went to the Indian store they gave me a long neck skinny bottle of something greenish blue talking about will I use it for cleaning the house!?!?WTH??? Can someone post a pic of theirs or tell me what brand to use. Also, I ended up buying spectrum coconut oil b/c the Indian store bottle looked suspect too. It was mostly oil at room temp with a little white, no expiration or anything on the label except bold generic letters that said "COCONUT OIL" :nono: I went to 2 different places with the same outcome. I was scurred...........

got mine from Whole Foods... this is what mine looks like and it has added info about it on the website

http://caycecures.com/catalog/aromatherpywaters.html

does your coconut oil specify that it is "unrefined" "organic" "extra virgin" "cold-pressed"?

I use the same one feelfree.....I get mine from Whole Foods too. I've only used it a couple of times so far, it's one of my latest purchases. So far...so good....I like it. :yep:

When you go to the Indian food store the rose water is in the food section and come in a soda bottle. It is edible and clear. It smells wonderful and works as a toner and closes the cuticle.

got mine from Whole Foods... this is what mine looks like and it has added info about it on the website

http://caycecures.com/catalog/aromatherpywaters.html

does your coconut oil specify that it is "unrefined" "organic" "extra virgin" "cold-pressed"?

Yes - it's spectrum brand unrefined virgin coconut oil - I like it. That one in the indian store didn't say anything on it - just coconut oil.

This bottle of rose water looks diff then the one in the indian store. The one there did look like an old school soda bottle but I on't even think it said "rose water".

The first container of rose water I used was Dabur. I went back to get more and they didn't have any.... but what they DID have was another brand in a little soda bottle. It was pricier than Dabur but I needed it so I went ahead and got two bottles. It smells stronger (heavy rose floral) than the Dabur Rosewater did but it works just as well. It was in the cooking section.

I use mine as a moisturizer and spritz. It makes my hair really soft & nice. I love the stuff.

Try a natural/health food store. That's where I get mine from. Or you can order it from Vitacost.

az9toh.jpg

Back