Rollersetting Video...

lonei

Hi ladies, I have been rollersetting for a few years and still find it to take me too long to put the rollers in and get the angles correct whilst keeping the hair taught. Has anyone here created a rollersetting video? Are there any online you ccan direct me to?

Thanks....

lonei, are you serious girl? :grin: You need to create a rollersetting video yourself! Your rollersets are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :love:

Hi Lonei, Im filming on next week:) It will prob be done by mid august, early september

Thanks girl:yep:. I will not attempt another rollerset on myself without watching this first. I tried to do one this week, and let's not talk about the disaster that happened :sekret:

I love your website by the way:lol:

TB

:dance7:

WHU-HOO. I cant wait for the video. I have rollers, Clips, Lacio Lacio, Foam setting lotion, Liquid setting lotion, water.... but no skills :lachen:.

do u need a whole head rollerset or just an example w/ one or two rollers good enough?

I need a WHOLE HEAD! I wanna see exactly how people position each section, and yes I would sit down and watch the WHOLE THING! Lol!

lonei, are you serious girl? :grin: You need to create a rollersetting video yourself! Your rollersets are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :love:

It would take you about 10 years to watch it, i'm so slow and always get confused about the angles! Thanks everyone

Macherieamour I'm excited about ur rollersetting video. I'm sure it will be great. I resent u the pm. please pm me back so that i know u got it.

I need a WHOLE HEAD! I wanna see exactly how people position each section, and yes I would sit down and watch the WHOLE THING! Lol!

I would love to show one; unfortunately: my kodak camera on records for 30 secs: dang, wish I hadn't broken my momma's canon:perplexed

hahaaa, wow i DEFINETLY thought this was a post by Ionei telling US that SHE posted a rollersetting tutorial, and i got excited!!! Dont tease me like that, YOU should be the one with the tutorial!!! :grin:

Back