Rollerset Today? Or Airdry then use Carusos?

Lady Esquire

Rollersetters,

I am DCing under the hooded dryer, 1 week post-relaxer. I did a henna/indigo treatment today and now I am pooped. I want to just rinse and airdry, then set it with Carusos tomorrow morning. Last week I did a rollerset and the next day I was a big head of frizz :sad: and had to switch it to a braidout.

But I wanted to wear a cute head of curls all this week. Should I just rollerset today, and use my Carusos to freshen up the curls during the week? Or am I just fooling myself in this August heat in Georgia. :lol:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would do a quick ponytail rollerset with about 3 or 4 rollers and then use carusos during the week. That will save you time from doing a complete rollerset.

You are fooling yourself girl...:lachen::lachen::lachen: I did a rollerset a few weeks ago and my hair was like girl please :rolleyes: I immediately had to switch to a braidout. Maybe you can air dry tonight and do Caruso's in the morning and see how your hair holds up during the day...

I like frisky's suggestion.

I airdried and then used my vs steam rollers and my hair looked a mess. It wasnt straight and it looked frizzy. But maybe you mgiht have better results.

Back