Rogaine for WOMEN

toniu

Has any one tried this product. I recently overheard two women speaking of thier fabulous results after using this product. I'm thinking if it promotes hair growth for thinning/balding how much more could it do for someone that already has beautiful hair. I'm not going to try it but I was wondering what you may have heard.

thanks

I've never used it but I heard that for the men's formula the product must be used constantly to maintain the results. I don't think it's worth it to try something that might have a negative overall effect in the long run, especially if you already have beautiful hair.

I have a semi-bald spots on the temples of my hair that is hereditary. I am trying to fight it now with nioxin and oils I am trying to hold off on rogaine. Rogaine works great if you have a history or thinness and baldness that is hereditary. Once you start using it you always have to use it because when you stop using it your hair falls back out.

sharee said:
I have a semi-bald spots on the temples of my hair that is hereditary. I am trying to fight it now with nioxin and oils I am trying to hold off on rogaine. Rogaine works great if you have a history or thinness and baldness that is hereditary. Once you start using it you always have to use it because when you stop using it your hair falls back out.

sharee, have you tried Nioxin Follicle Booster or Nexxus Biotin Creme for the spots. My hair line has gotten better and I have been using both of them for about 3 weeks..I am waiting to post results but it seems thicker (I use surge too) and has not gotten worse. I think mine is hereditary and I had post pardom shedding.

I have considered purchasing this product because I have two areas of thinning on my hairline. In the past I have used Nexxus Biotin Creme but I was not consistent with using the product. Right now I am using ORS fertilizing temple balm and I have been using it for about a week now. I plan to remain consistent and hopefully I will see some results.

Yes, rogaine has to be used forever or the hair that grew back will fall out. When the hair comes back, it grows in very fine, and sometimes they grow back white instead of your natural haircolor.

I believe essential and other natural oils are better suited for regrowth that is not hereditary.

lkg4healthyhair said:
sharee, have you tried Nioxin Follicle Booster or Nexxus Biotin Creme for the spots. My hair line has gotten better and I have been using both of them for about 3 weeks..I am waiting to post results but it seems thicker (I use surge too) and has not gotten worse. I think mine is hereditary and I had post pardom shedding.

I tried surge and like it for the rest of my hair but not my sides. I love Nioxin Follicle Booster. I have been using it for 1 month and I am seeing results. I am going to try the Biotin Creme too when I run out of Nioxin to see if I like it better.

sharee said:
I tried surge and like it for the rest of my hair but not my sides. I love Nioxin Follicle Booster. I have been using it for 1 month and I am seeing results. I am going to try the Biotin Creme too when I run out of Nioxin to see if I like it better.

I am using all three :) I'm desperate....Follicule Booster is soo expensive ($20 for 1oz). :mad:

juju said:
Do you think surge spray 14 is better than nexxus biotin cream ?

I used Surge 14 over my entire scalp but the biotin cream I use only on my hair line so I couldn't really say. Surge is very popular here on the site...lots of ladies swear by it for hair growth and have before and after pictures. I usually hear about biotin cream for the hair line not the entire head.

You should do a search for both...that's what I did.

lkg4healthyhair said:
I am using all three :) I'm desperate....Follicule Booster is soo expensive ($20 for 1oz). :mad:

I am thinking about the same thing! Follicle booster is expensive! But it is working for me so.....

Back