ROBIN WOODS HAS GORGEOUS NEW HAIR PICS!!!

Nanyanika

Her hair photos are awesome
shocked.gif
, I'm gasping for air LOL, it is sooo thick, long, HEALTHY and absolutely goregous, and she is very pretty. I'm JEALOUS *JEALOUS *JEALOUS* LOL in a nice way, she is my hair idol, the lady who taught me and so many other women how to care for their hair and grow it longer, she has decided to grow it below her waist, "I'm so excited and i just can't hide" LOL..
grin.gif

Take a look:- http://www.growafrohairlong.com/qanda.html
http://www.growafrohairlong.com/about.html

Re: ROBIN WOODS HAS GORGOEOUS NEW HAIR PICS!!!

shocked.gif

Wow! It's been a while since I visted Robin's site. There's all kinds of new stuff there. She is gorgeous! She could be a model! And her hair is absolutely breathtaking!
smile.gif
I noticed the vitamins and I'm starting to get the PJ twitch...
crazy.gif

Thanks for the heads up, Denise! As far as I'm concerned you're a celebrity, too!
wave.gif

Thanks for the compliment
Sassygirl, I almost fainted and went to heaven
angel.gif
when I saw her hair pics, I can't wait to have my afro that long
grin.gif

Woooooooow!
shocked.gif
notworthy.gif

Wow thanks den
shocked.gif
her hair looks soo good and long, Her site was one of the first ones I had been too, I check it out now and then, but I had not seen those new pictures they are very nice
grin.gif
, Is there any way to contact robin, I tried a few months back and it did not work, Thanks for site very nice
littleangel2.gif

Her hair IS gorgeous! I can't believe it's waist length already.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe it's waist length already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Crysdon
wave.gif

Robin has had waist length for the past three years, but kept it trimmed. She informed me through a recent email of her decision to grow it longer. In the first photo she cut her hair into V shape, I think it looks stunning.

Thank you for sharing this link. Robin is very beautiful. I saw that page before but not the new pictures of her. She and her hair is wonderful to look at.

Could it be that if you leaned to take care of the relaxed hair it would grow healthy and long. Could it be that it is not the relaxer that is bad but that we did not learn to take care of our hair in the first place.

Sometimes when naturals say that their hair grow longer nautrual I wonder about that. Maybe when they went natural it was the first time they educated themselves about caring for their hair. That could be the reason they expereinced more growth.

Great information on that link, thank you den1

Hello Teva, I totally agree with you, I believe it is how we take care of our hair that determines the health and length we may achieve. I've been natural all my life, and consistently struggled to obtain length, however through educating myself I have achieved and retained length my current length
smile.gif

I love her site and have learned sooo much from it! I refer people to it all the time. Thanks for the update den1. I absolutely love her new hair pics.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I totally agree with you, I believe it is how we take care of our hair that determines the health and length we may achieve.

[/ QUOTE ]

true true
smile.gif

Great! I've been waiting for her to post more pics
smile.gif
Her hair reminds me of Wanakee's
smile.gif

Thanks for posting Den!
up.gif

I think Robin's hair is longer than Wanakee's now.

[ QUOTE ]
HappyLocks here is Robin's email address: [email protected]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ].. I have tried to email her several times Den but I will try this one thanks
wave.gif
, Den is the video worth buying? How is the it? I am thinking aboug getting both of them and the price is good, I just want to make sure it is a good video and not hard to look at or follow
smile.gif
thanks

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed the vitamins and I'm starting to get the PJ twitch...

[/ QUOTE ]

Breathe, Sassy, Breathe!!!
laugh.gif

Happylocks she changed her previous email address which explains why you were unable to make contact. The address I provided you with, is the exact one I use to send her emails. I must admitt I haven't purchased or seen any of her hair videos, I recall reading a recent post on this forum, that her video is good for beginniners and easy to follow. Good luck
grin.gif

No, not yet. Robin's is still a few inches (maybe 6) shorter than Wanakee's. I remember her pamplet from a few years ago and it was tailbone length. I don't know if it's still that long now.

Thanks den, for answering soo quickly, I will try that one, I just had some simple questions, and I wanted to try to video to, it would be great to learn how to braid better
grin.gif
, I dont plan to use extensions, I will look for that post thanks Den
littleangel2.gif

I saw Wanakee on another site, (non hair related) not too long ago and her hair was right under her bosom. Perhaps she cut it. Then again, her hair is a little thicker than Robin's. When I get home I will find the picture.

[ QUOTE ]
Could it be that if you leaned to take care of the relaxed hair it would grow healthy and long. Could it be that it is not the relaxer that is bad but that we did not learn to take care of our hair in the first place.

Sometimes when naturals say that their hair grow longer nautrual I wonder about that. Maybe when they went natural it was the first time they educated themselves about caring for their hair. That could be the reason they expereinced more growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Teva.~ Well I can only speak for myself in saying that not relaxing has had a positive effect on my hair growth in that I don't get the sores on my scalp and sensitive areas that I used to get after touch-ups - something that definitely stunted growth. Also, I now have a greater variety of styles that require very little manipulation - manipulation being a major factor in growth retainment. So in that way I'd have to say that yes, having unrelaxed hair has increased my hair growth & length retainment. But of course, good care techniques are essential regardless of whether you're relaxed or natural.
smile.gif

Wow!! Her hair is really long, thick, and healthy. It is goregous, and she is very pretty woman. She is one of my hair idols now. I wonder if she has ever considered modeling.

[ QUOTE ]
where can I see a photo of Wanakee's hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an old photo--
34124556.jpg

And here is what looks like a vidcap from a tv appearance. I don't know how old it is...

Back