Reward Thyself!

Amarech

Ok OK.....I think I am too excited about this Christmas challenge thing.

I'm a little nervous because I know I get bored (already am) with my hair and like to change things up. Usually this involves heat and a flatiron. To keep myself from getting discouraged I think of how long my hair will be. I know from past experience that my hair will be drastically longer so its not like I don't know what to expect. I started thinking about other things to motivate me.

To all of the other Christmas challengers, what will be your reward besides the healthier, longer hair you know you will have?

Because this will be a very tough challenge for me I have decided to reward my self with a products shopping spree at the local salon. I'm talking Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Biosilk, Nexxus. All of my beloved products that I have been doing without on a students budget that I can afford now because I actually have a real job. That's my reward.

That does it for me. What about y'all? or is it just me? :weird:

hmm... reward, eh?? well i wanna go take pictures in December, and i'm going to get a Sebastians Colourshine in my hair, so that it looks extra nice... that's rewarding enough right? lol, but then again it sounds like i'm rewarding myself, not my hair, for growing :look:

what could i do for my hair? :confused: i'll thank it of course, or thank God that everything goes/went well, but i love my cheapies so i wont spend extra cash. Midback will feel great... the longest my hair's been since i first relaxed, about 6 years ago. Ooh I think I will get a rollerset and a small trim (IF NECESSARY) and have my hair looks its best, show it off for a day, then put it back up :lol: done with the rewarding :lol:

Hey Taij! Great post girl...
I think my reward will be showin it off!! LOL...I'm goin home, and people already swoon over my hair as it is, and I'll be loving the envious stares THIS Christmas! juss kiddin...
On the real, I promised myself three things if I made it:
1. Jet black cellophane b/c I love the way jet black hair looks against my skin. It makes my featuers pop!
2. I'll enjoy an entire day of relaxation. I'll go get my hair done in the morning, and then I'll go to Kinara Spa (expensive but SO worth it, plus I met Halle Berry when I went last year) and enjoy a facial, a massage, a manicure & a pedicure, and a body wrap. Then I'll come home and watch movies and just relax...I'll probably do this the day before I go home, and then I'll be in a SUPER DUPER good mood when I get there...
3. I'll buy myself a flat iron! I threw my flat iron away! That's how commited I am to staying away from heat...I couldn't use that kind of heat if I wanted to, lol. So if I need something relatively straight, I gotta roller set & use Giovanni Direct which is sooooo much better than flat ironing all the way through.

So that's what I'll do...I'm interested in hearing what other ladies will treat themselves with...

Back