Revostyler Split Ender

Hey, Hairfanatic
grin.gif
grin.gif

So, girl, are you going to be the guinea pig or what? I've seen the infomercial and it kinda scares me, but you know how I can be
shocked.gif

Much love to you,

Jade

Hey Jade
wave.gif

Well, I'm going to be in braids for a while. I was scared about the styler also when I was watching because I kept thinking...what if that darn thing mistakenly cut off more than I want or chew my hair up, but when I heard the guy say that it only cuts 1/8 of an inch, guaranteed, can be returned for money back...you know I wanted to find a reason to buy it.
grin.gif

Since they have a return policy, I may just be a guinea pig to see how it works...being able to clip only the frayed ends without losing length is enticing me.

I ordered it when I first saw the infomercial, but ended up calling and cancelling it. I was kind of scared of it too and I'm doing fine with my own trims so I didn't get it.

Have you seen the testimonial page? It looks a bit phony to me. I don't like it when they ruff people up for the before shot and then give them a fresh 'do for the after. Is the brush supposed to style and straighten, too? I really hope this does wht it says, cause we could all use it!

I saw this last night and I was like " get for real". I can not believe that this machine can only trim 1/8 of your ends no matter where they are on your head. If this actually works then I must be a fool.

has anyone ever used or has the revostyler brush? i just think how much famaged ends i will have with all that brushing....not to mention splits and tangles

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said: I ordered it when I first saw the infomercial, but ended up calling and cancelling it. I was kind of scared of it too and I'm doing fine with my own trims so I didn't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, I'm glad you cancelled that order. I wouldn't want to have to come back down there to give you a
spank.gif
for messing up that lovely hair of yours.
laugh.gif

I heard people had a bad experience with the revostyler so i dont trust anything by them. I guess i am a bit leery. plus those informercials always have people looking happy and the results are great because well they are trying to sell a product they obviously wouldnt have someone have their hair looked jacked up. I dont know sounds fishy to me. I'd rather either do it myself with scissors or have it done at a salon. contraptions like that would scare me.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
think.gif
God bless you all.

I'm scared now...really scared!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you ladies for always keeping me grounded
wink.gif
Luckly for me I will be in braids for two years (I plan on no trimming), but I must say that darn thing has got my curiosity going.
smile.gif

Yeah, I was dumb enough to buy that stupid brush. Don't waste yer money. But one good thing that came out of it was the comb that came with it. I loooooove that comb. But the brush itself sucks.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm scared now...really scared!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you ladies for always keeping me grounded
wink.gif
Luckly for me I will be in braids for two years (I plan on no trimming), but I must say that darn thing has got my curiosity going.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No trims for 2 years?
blush.gif

Does anyone remember the Flowbee? In the infomercial they said they were coming out with an attachment for afro hair. Yeah right, like that would work.

Back