Review: TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hey!

This is some good stuff too! It was in an Essence feature a month or two ago. It's called TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head Massive Repair Treatment. It's actually a post-conditioning treatment, but not a leave-in. It has a clear serum type consistency.

Claims: Powerfully restores and deeply conditions dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. Gives massive shine.

Directions: After conditioning, apply a generous amount, leave in 3-5 minutes and rinse.

I followed the directions exactly and when I rinsed it, my hair was so soft, smooth, and slippery. It felt very silky. The smell is unbelievable, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif especially if you're a chocoholic like me anyway.

The product does have Keratin Amino Acids, but I would not classify this as a "major" protein treatment--maybe a mild one. And ...since they changed the freakin' formula to Moisturefuse (maybe), I liked the fact that I could get some mild protein into my hair. I would not use it every week, but I think it's okay to use around every three weeks.

My hair isn't dry yet, but I will let you all know if it still feels this good when dry. I didn't use a leave-in today, so that I can see how this product leaves the hair after it's dry. But so far, so good. It's a keeper and a repurchaser too!

it sounds really good. how much did it cost? i'm trying to trim down my hair product budget... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

adrienne

It was Phideen (15) , but I say it's worth it. With the amount that I used today, I bet I can use it 8-10 more times before I run out.

Almost completely dry--Yes the product has left my hair with a nice sheen and feeling silky. This is with no heat used for drying too. Go TIGI!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl said:
Almost completely dry--Yes the product has left my hair with a nice sheen and feeling silky. This is with no heat used for drying too. Go TIGI!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
This is great news!

Okay,

Now that I am all the way dry, I would say go ahead and use a leave-in afterwards. My hair was a little bit stiff, as if I'd put a setting lotion on it. I don't know if the product did this or just air drying with no oils or leave-in. I would still recommend it as a cool way to get a mild protein treatment onto the hair. And after a nice comb through, the hair is soft and shiny.

I know I am a hair junkie because last night I had a dream about TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I was in a beauty supply smelling all the TIGI products looking for the Chocolate Head and when I found it, it was like a beaming light was shining on it!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Okay, y'all are the only people I can share this dream with without someone taking me to the local psych ward! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That's okay girl. I've had several dreams about Moisturefuse since all the confusion began regarding the real thing and the counterfeit.

Dream On /images/graemlins/sleeping.gif

WOW ! ! !
bouncy.gif
i've had good feelings about this product ! ! ! i can't wait to go pick it up. thanks for the review.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Okay,

Now that I am all the way dry, I would say go ahead and use a leave-in afterwards. My hair was a little bit stiff, as if I'd put a setting lotion on it. I don't know if the product did this or just air drying with no oils or leave-in. I would still recommend it as a cool way to get a mild protein treatment onto the hair. And after a nice comb through, the hair is soft and shiny.

[/ QUOTE ]

The salon across the street told me that it works better if you use this after shampooing, then use a moisturizing conditioner. I tried it both ways, and I liked it better and had better results the way she suggested.

<font color="pink">Ballet Bun ... </font>
driver.gif

I was EYEING this in the store!! I was smelling it and falling in love! Im gonna try to cop it off of ebay!

See why'd you'd have to go and post this review
whyme.gif
. I just saw this one sale. I could've gotten 2 for the price of 1. Dang, now Ima have ta go back and pick it up
driver.gif
laugh.gif

whyme.gif
. I just saw this on sale too. I could've gotten 2 for the price of 1. Dang, now Ima have ta go back and pick it up
driver.gif
laugh.gif

Arrrgggh!!!
mad.gif
You guys are driving me CRAAAAAZZZZYY!!
spinning.gif
What's a "trying to reform" product junkie to do???!!!

I've made it for 3 whole months so far w/o buying any new products, but man, I'm getting ITCHY now!!!! I want some new stuff, BAD!!! Thank goodness it's almost time for "cheat weeks" on the PJ Challenge!!!(April 1 - April 14) You better believe I'm gonna be raiding the BSS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(I'm gonna try not to be TOO bad though!! I have my list all ready...
bookworm.gif
)

Lindy I am sooo proud of you. I'd never be able to hold out that long. BUT, I can live vicariously through you
grin.gif
, cause you know Ima get my shop oooonnnnn!!

Gone and get it girl
laugh.gif

Where was the 2 for 1?? Not that I really need to know..LOL I just got home and my box with 2 bottles of Health Goddess, 1 bottle of Headrush and 1 bottle of Ego Boost were all here.. YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE Getting products in the mail give me such a high!!
grin.gif

There's a store in the mall near me called Bubbles. I didn't post it because I've never seen that store anywhere else.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
whyme.gif
. I just saw this on sale too. I could've gotten 2 for the price of 1. Dang, now Ima have ta go back and pick it up
driver.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
SC LADIES Hair Plus Salons has the Tigi Bed Head Chocolate Head on sale for 7 dollars and the Bed Head Health Goddess for 6 dollars.
grin.gif
grin.gif

You can purchase the large size Ego Boost plus another Bed
Head Product for $17 dollars.
I have to make another trip.
wink.gif

I like Tigi Bedhead moisture maniac conditoner. But the chocolate smell of Chocolate Head really turns me off.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
whyme.gif
. I just saw this one sale. I could've gotten 2 for the price of 1. Dang, now Ima have ta go back and pick it up
driver.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see! You're falling into a trap--this review is OVER A YEAR OLD
laugh.gif
--I'm innocent
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
whyme.gif
driver.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see! You're falling into a trap--this review is OVER A YEAR OLD
laugh.gif
--I'm innocent
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See that's what I get for not reading. But with all the recent talks of this chocolate head I've hand a hankering to get it. When I saw your review, it just sealed my fate. Thats okay though SG, I forgive you
kiss.gif

Back