I'm a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head . . .

Re: I\'m a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head . . .

Hello,
I am new to the forum and wanted to view your pics. My hair is nowhere near as long as yours, but I am transitioning and would love encouragement. Thanks

I tried pm for the password, but it did not work. Is that the correct password?
wink.gif
Thanks
Ladibug

I tried pm for the password, but it did not work. Is that the correct password? Thanks
Ladibug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whos photos where you trying to view?
wink.gif

i think she was talking about hairlove's album. i remember viewing her pics once but i don't recall the password.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ladibug said:
Hello,
I am new to the forum and wanted to view your pics. My hair is nowhere near as long as yours, but I am transitioning and would love encouragement. Thanks

I tried pm for the password, but it did not work. Is that the correct password?
wink.gif
Thanks
Ladibug

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not, lol, if youre talking about hairlove, i know her password, but ill let her tell you since its her album

I'm so heavy handed with products
ohwell.gif
that I used over half my bottle in one usage. I just wanted to add some strength to my hair. The only thing I really remember from that one time is my hair was a little shinier. Hopefully, I'll finish the bottle of within the next few weeks.

shocked.gif
WOW Mikeygurl810 ! ! ! did you just pour it on over your head or pour it in your hands then put it in your hair ? ? ? i used about 3 handfuls of the product and i consider myself heavyhanded.
smile.gif

Ok, I hated this on my hair.... but I have nearly a full bottle left that I'd be willing to sell to one of you for a discounted price... PM me if you are interested!

Bunny77

LMAO, go 'head and get it out of your system, SilkyandSmooth. You'll be glad you did.
laugh.gif

That stuff is expensive at $16.99 a bottle, it better work and claim all that it's supposed to do, I almost had a fit at the BSS.
shocked.gif

rofl.gif
Girl, you ain't the only one. I'm guessing that mine will last me AT LEAST 6 months. I had the SAME initial feelings as you though, I guarantee it. The bottle looks tiny, but as long as you pour it in your hands before putting it in your hair, you should be able to spread it out and make it last.
smile.gif
If money's really tight, look on ebay to see if someone's selling it for cheap, you might be able to save a few dollars.
grin.gif

If you're unsure about the Chocolate Head, I think TIGI makes a few other reconstructors/massive treatments.
smile.gif

ETA: I don't know where you live, but the Trade Secret near me sells it for $15.99 (I only paid $15.79 WITH tax for it with my VIP card). You might wanna shop around a little bit for a slightly cheaper price.

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
That stuff is expensive at $16.99 a bottle, it better work and claim all that it's supposed to do, I almost had a fit at the BSS.
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there!
I was trying to see hairlove's album
confused.gif
......the pics are inspiring me.

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
shocked.gif
WOW Mikeygurl810 ! ! ! did you just pour it on over your head or pour it in your hands then put it in your hair ? ? ? i used about 3 handfuls of the product and i consider myself heavyhanded.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I don't know what happened. I think it was b/c my hair is so thick i wanted to ensure it got on every strand. I'll lighten it up a little next time
ohwell.gif

Back