Review: Smooth n Shine Smoothing Gel

metalkitty

Hi! I've got a review for Smooth n Shine Therapy Repair Xtreme Condition Rich Smoothing Gel, it claims to condition, control, define, shine, and quench dry hair.
It contains Water, Mineral Oil, Proplyene Glycol, Oleth-5, Gylcerine, DEA- Oleth-3 Phosphate, Biotin, Calcium Chloride,....... and other thing including Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol,and Almond Glycerides.
I've used this to smooth my hair into ponytails, slick it back in a wet look, moisturize and blow dry it straight. Its worked superbly for everything so far and it smells great, dare I say this is better than my Elasta QP Glaze? Yes! Its much lighter and none sticky. Considering I'm a gel junkie I give this a perfect Ten out of Ten. BTW I'm a relaxed 4 a/b. HTHS.

Does it harden the hair? I also noticed that S&S has a new line of products including a CONDITIONER! Why don't you try that out for me too
wink.gif

Nope the gel doesn't harden but it sure does soften! I do have the deep conditioner, I've tried it once and it really moisturized and softened, but I don't know if it strengthened.

what a coincidence! I am looking for a styling gel that won't give a hard felling like traditional gel or a greasy feeling like JAM. I want shine and hold at the same time. I was going to get the Elasta Glaze but now I will look for the Smooth and Shine.

Back