REVIEW herbal essences highlights rich copper...PICS 2

deedabug

wasn't expecting it to work well on my kinky hair....but it did exactly as the box said...that highlighting tool was hard to get thru my hair....i had to pull hard at the ends...i will buy again and recommend...

that white stuff in my head is curly pudding and a bit of castor oil "grease"....my curls look the same wet as dry also

th_newhigh5.jpg

th_newhigh4.jpg
th_newhigh2.jpg

th_newhigh.jpg

I like it. Is this first time you use this product? I wanted to know if it cause breakage. :look:

Wow!! That looks awesome Dee!!! Congratulations. I was wondering if I should streak my twa this summer for my "coming out" party (smile) and now you have convinced me.

OT: What method did you use to apply the CP? I did as the directions said and I had a curly white head for HOURS!!! Don't wanna do that again. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SNyeema said:
Wow!! That looks awesome Dee!!! Congratulations. I was wondering if I should streak my twa this summer for my "coming out" party (smile) and now you have convinced me.

OT: What method did you use to apply the CP? I did as the directions said and I had a curly white head for HOURS!!! Don't wanna do that again. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

thanks ladies... ;)

i got the evenly spaced box (has the green trim with the green applicator)...this is my first time using this product too...it has a weekly conditioning treatment tube with it...there was no dryness when i washed out..im not sure if it was because i immediately conditioned also with what i usually use....

with the curly pudding...im not sure why it doesnt stay white on me for a long time...i use alot too...it was on sopping wet hair(standing in the shower)...i juss shook off the white droplets...and the rest juss soaked in

Back