Review: Hair2Heaven

Nice & Wavy

Just received my package....was all excited when it came, almost knocked the mailman over, grabbed the package and forgot about all the other mail he had for me...:D

Here's what I recieved:

Samadhi oil - (hope I got spelling right) - It smells really nice, almost like an incense/musk smell. I would have to wear it again to see how much I like this one.

Citrus Musk oil - I really like this...smells really good, almost edible :D . Will be ordering more of this one.

End All - I love the smell of this and the texture is really nice. Can't wait to try this in my hair.

Summary: Patient1, you outdid yourself...your products are awesome. The bottles were wrapped nicely and a good size to start off with. Thank you for taking the time to create an awesome product. I will be sharing some with some of my co-workers, so you will be getting more orders for sure!

Blessings.:p

loreal99 said:
Nice and Wavy...you are a good one, because I am not sharing. I love my products to, the fragile flowers is the bomb too!!!

LOL...yeah, I am going to share so that I can give patient1 some more business and put her out here in NY!

I have to try the fragile flowers next...sounds good!

I'm glad that you liked the product ! I absolutely love my End All. I'm about to place an additional order for the moisturising spritz and the citrus oil. :)

I CON-WASHED this moring and used the End ALL and my hair smells heavenly.

Back