(REVIEW) Dark and lovely dry hair healer

Nanyanika

its a cholesterol conditioning treatment...I'm quite surprised i haven't read any reviews on this product. i bought it for my neice yeaterday at the PAK COSMETIC CENTRE, London. Its a massive 1kg container for £4.99. the consistency is a light pink creamy feel, i shampooed my hair with Creme of nature and applied ample amount over my stocking cap, to saturate my braids, the scent smells yummy!!! like a sponge cake mix. I covered with plastic cap for 1 hour. After rinsing my hair felt beautifully soft like butter, my newgrowth felt very moisturised too, i'll definately use this again. anyway i just thought i'd share this with anyone looking for good cholesterol treatments.

Last edited:
i use it in the summer mostly and used it while transitioning...always great...i havent been able to find any of the other dark and lovely naturals products....hmmmm

deedabug said:
i use it in the summer mostly and used it while transitioning...always great...i havent been able to find any of the other dark and lovely naturals products....hmmmm

I'm currently transitioning, and i think it will be a great product to use regularly, to be honest the salon products never really work so well on my hair on my natural/relaxed hair. I prefer cholesterols creams instead, have you tried any other dark and lovely cholesterol ones? if yes which ones and what do you think of them?.

Is this the one that smells like chocolate and has shea butter in it? If so, this is one conditioner that I love :love: Dana03 and I both loved this product very much and have posted abobut it in the past.

What are are the ingredients?

I've heard raves for the ultra cholesterol too... so you may like that one as well. :)

I have been eyeing this product for years. Once I get through with my Lustrasilk then I will try this one.

den1 said:
I prefer cholesterols creams instead, have you tried any other dark and lovely cholesterol ones? if yes which ones and what do you think of them?.

thats all i can find in my area...i dont know what the deal is :(

I'll have to try it but most of the cholesterol treatments i have tried are heavy buildup. Hopefully this one will work. Could you check to see if petrolum or mineral oil are listed?

anky: Yep, that's the one, its a shame it doesn't get tried/mentioned enough, its excellent.

Porsche19: I was going to buy the ultra cholesterol when i went out earlier today, but i forget because i was too busy stocking up on Alberto conditioners lol. here's the ingredients:

water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral oil, Cetrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-32, fragrance, Shea Butter, Methlychloroisothiazolinone,Methlylisothiazolinone, FD + C Yellow no.6 (cI 15985), cholesterol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

GiGi: I don't think its a new product, its probably been out for years now.

Can someone tell me what company makes Dark and Lovely...I'm trying to search for the website but its only bringing up products.

Back