Results of my daughter's hair

• Thread starter Thread starter anks
  • Start date Start date
A

anks

Results of my daughter\'s hair

I was just posting to let you all know i love the CON shampoo. It has worked wonders on my daughter's hair. I took a couple board members advice on using CON to shampoo her hair. Also as a conditioner I would use optimum rich conditioner. After I was I will plait her up in 4 big plaits to air dry, after it dries i apply virgin olive oil and castor oil(i don't think I'm using the right one is it the castor oil you get from the drugstore?), on her ends I took Nacai23 advice I apply the elasta qp mango butter(i love that stuff it smells so good). I will braid it back up. Her hair still is frizzy though after it dries and also i want to know how often do you all trim the ends of your daughter's hair? Her ends need to be trimmed bad!!! I said that I will do after I take the braids she have now out. Also her hair draws up after it dry what can i do to keep it from drawing up? thanks to you all sooo much..... Also as for my hair every since I been reading the board. My hair has experience a tremendous amount of growth. I was growing out my tapered cut by wearing microbraids and cornrows. The month of April my hair was to my earlobes now I can say the sides or alittle past my earlobes and the back of my hair is at the nape of neck.
trampoline.gif
clap.gif
fallenangel.gif
I will never cut my hair again that short!!!! It seems as if it took forever to grow back. Special thanks to Peachtree and Nacai23.
dance7.gif
Rose.gif

Re: Results of my daughter\'s hair

I feel ya on growing out a tapered cut. Once I got past the earlobes I vowed I'd never cut it that short again. Chin length is the cut off for me.

I'm glad your daughter's hair turned out well. I love CON shampoo. I use that, along with Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo.

sweetcocoa your hair is so beautiful. I love the pictures with your natural hair!!!

I'm glad to hear things are working out for you and our daughters hair. I trim my daughters hair about every 4 mos.

Sweetcocoa you do have a nice head of hair
smile.gif
One question though...Your AV picture says it is a protective style, can you clarify for me. I thought protective meant the ends were protected. What am I missing, please?

thanks to all replies!!!! also thanks tekmommie i will start trimming every four months.

Back