Help! My daughter's hair feel hard!

So I tried the S Curl the other day and I LOVE it! It was totally different than I expected. I didn't get that sticky/greezy/juicy neck that I was expecting. As soon as I sprayed it on it started to absorb and then I used my hand to work it through and can you believe that my fingers weren't coated with goo. It is actually much more water based than I thought.

Now once my hair dried...OMG...I could not believe my hair was that soft from ONE product! To get my hair that soft previously I was using NTM, Paul Mitchell the conditioner, HairVeda whipped baggy cream, shea butter, and sealing with sweet almond or olive oil:blush:. I was also applying three times a day, while The effects of the S Curl lasted all day and into the next.

I am so relieved *sigh*, y'all this moisturizing biz had me on a short leash...

Thanks Nonie!!!!!!!!!!!

you use the spray Nonie?

I dont know what products/kinds they have

Yes, Ma'am. This is the one:
03827600901_220x220_a.jpg

So I tried the S Curl the other day and I LOVE it! It was totally different than I expected. I didn't get that sticky/greezy/juicy neck that I was expecting. As soon as I sprayed it on it started to absorb and then I used my hand to work it through and can you believe that my fingers weren't coated with goo. It is actually much more water based than I thought.

Now once my hair dried...OMG...I could not believe my hair was that soft from ONE product! ...The effects of the S Curl lasted all day and into the next.

I am so relieved *sigh*, y'all this moisturizing biz had me on a short leash...

Thanks Nonie!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, Hun! Thanks for the review. :)

Back