Remember Semi Di Lino?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Semi Di Lino was a serum that was highly raved about a few years ago on the board. I tried it and it was good, but the smell was too too perfumey. I ended up throwing it out before I was even half way through the small bottle.

Well, I have found something similar. It's available at Sally's and it's called Venetian Blends Crystal D'Oro Shine Serum. I guess this is a new line at Sally's, because it was my first time seeing the products. If I remember correctly, this is an Italian line of products though the manufacturer is listed as being in California or somewhere like that.

It smells wonderful and it's a good serum, so much so that I think I can happily replace my Joico K-Pak serum ($15) with this one. ($10) I bet this would be a great serum to use when rollersetting too. Here's a pic.

192010.jpg

Last edited:
I've never heard of these products before. The one you just got sounds interesting. The bottle is cute...it looks like a perfume bottle . How does it smell(floral or fruity)? How many ounces?

Booooy, I tell you Supergirl ...you and I are some serious PJs girl. :lol: I got this two weeks ago and, yes, it's identical to the Semi di Lino Cristalli Liquidi that Lindy raved about so much. I didn't find that it did anything spectacular but I don't think I gave it a chance either. I have a feeling that this stuff will be on clearance next year for some reason.:ohwell: I was tempted to purchase the conditioner but held back.

LiLi said:
Booooy, I tell you Supergirl ...you and I are some serious PJs girl. :lol: I got this two weeks ago and, yes, it's identical to the Semi di Lino Cristalli Liquidi that Lindy raved about so much. I didn't find that it did anything spectacular but I don't think I gave it a chance either. I have a feeling that this stuff will be on clearance next year for some reason.:ohwell: I was tempted to purchase the conditioner but held back.

I was tempted to purchase the conditioner too! :lol:

Nita81 said:
I've never heard of these products before. The one you just got sounds interesting. The bottle is cute...it looks like a perfume bottle . How does it smell(floral or fruity)? How many ounces?

It's on the fruity side. It's a very crisp and fresh, fruit-like smell. (if that makes any sense at all)

Back