Relaxing my hair today.....

xcuzememiss

I'm relaxing my hair today... Yeah I'm only 8or 9 wks post.... And I scratched my scalp some last night.... But.... I have to stay fly.. Owww!!
This is how I justify ending my stretch. Thank you!!! Exit stage

Last edited:
I am still waiting to relax I am 9 weeks post. I felt like relaxing because roots were thick. Gave my hair a wash w/protein treatment yesterday and funny thing was after I found my hair doesn't feel as thick. I air dried with light products in my hair. HHJ!

Last edited:
Yeah, I was attempting to stretch. My longest stretch was 14 wks... Clearly I won't make it to that point! Lol

I'm relaxing my hair today... Yeah I'm only 8or 9 wks post.... And I scratched my scalp some last night.... But.... I have to stay fly.. Owww!!
This is me justifying ending my stretch. Thank you!!! Exit stage

I haven't relaxed my hair in 4 years but I remember how itchy my scalp would get the day before a relaxer. I swear its your brain playing tricks on you LOL

Anyone have tips on relaxing, I am wondering, I have not done it in so long and I used to be on top of it. Now that I have gone over a year I wonder how I can relax without touching my already relaxed hair.

I know if my hair is wet I can see the diff.... any tips?

Anyone have tips on relaxing, I am wondering, I have not done it in so long and I used to be on top of it. Now that I have gone over a year I wonder how I can relax without touching my already relaxed hair.

I know if my hair is wet I can see the diff.... any tips?

there is a self relax support thread with some great tips.

lol Im temped to do it this weekend too, I keep looking @ that box or ORS no lye and its looking quite enticing, but I keep reminding myself that my hair will thank me.

I'll take some pics. But I won't be able to post until I get to my laptop. To bad I can't upload pics from my iPhone.

Back