Relaxers contain drain cleaner?!

Wait a minute...aren't you the same poster w/ the 100% sulfur mix from this thread :crazy: ?

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=296311&page=5

Please do not deliberately give misinformation that will burn the hair off someone's head

Jojoba oil or boundless tresses oil- on my scalp to help my hair not to shed. boundless tresses contains sulfur. sulfur keeps hair from shedding, I use to use sulfur 8 for this purpose but it contains petroleum and mineral oil which is great to use when you are basing the scalp to protect you from the chemicals during your touch-up.

I had to read this a few times but I THINK she is saying that petroleum and mineral oil is great to use for basing the scalp, not sulphur 8.

Jojoba oil or boundless tresses oil- on my scalp to help my hair not to shed. boundless tresses contains sulfur. sulfur keeps hair from shedding, I use to use sulfur 8 for this purpose but it contains petroleum and mineral oil which is great to use when you are basing the scalp to protect you from the chemicals during your touch-up.

I had to read this a few times but I THINK she is saying that petroleum and mineral oil is great to use for basing the scalp, not sulphur 8.

There is a member with a badge that says "Grammar Police" in her avatar. Where is she when you need her?!
:giggle:

There is a member with a badge that says "Grammar Police" in her avatar. Where is she when you need her?!
:giggle:

hahaha..well that would help but I honestly think the OP copied this whole entire post from that Hairlista.com site but I could be wrong.

These aren't DP's tips, they're Kelli's from hairlista, as she clearly put in her OP. Y'all need to be mad at Kelli.

Ladies, I DID NOT WRITE THIS POST, I COPIED THIS FROM HAIRLISTA INC POSTED BY KELLI ...LOOK UP TOP OF THE POST

I POSTED THIS BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW RELAXERS DO CONTAIN DRAIN CLEANSER.

Ladies, I DID NOT WRITE THIS POST, I COPIED THIS FROM HAIRLISTA INC POSTED BY KELLI ...LOOK UP TOP OF THE POST

FYI, relaxers don't actually contain drain cleanser. You could probably use them to clean your drains, but they don't actually have drano in them. Relaxers and drain cleansers (and other harsh chemicals) have the same or similar ph...and they may share a few ingredients but that still doesn't mean they are the same product.

Drain cleaners contain lye, relaxers do not contain drain cleaner. Big difference :yep:

Back