Relaxed ladies:

aileenadq

Do any of you use Sylver2's scarf method to dry? How else do you get your hair smooth and/or straight with no/low heat? Inquiring minds want to know....TIA!

I use this method (I think) but I use like three or four rollers to make it look fuller and cut down on the drying time. I also wait until it's like 50% dry before I do anything to my hair.

I use it but don't put any rollers in the back; only a couple of them since I bun it up anyway. I wasn't doing something right or my rollers had too many prints in them when I used the scarf and put the rollers in the back. I don't mind wearing it in the bun anyway,(the hair is hot on my neck anyway) but I use the scarf method to not have to manipulate it during my stretch any it lays my hair down nicely. I just take the bun down each day and moisturize it with the NTM.

I airdry with my ends set on 4 jumbo self holding rollers and I wear a scarf to flatten and smooth. This is the absolute best way for me to get my hair straight while airdrying. If I want super straightness I only have to flat iron from roots to mid shaft at the most. ;)

Not familiar with the scarf method. But I wash then pull my hair into a low ponytail. I twist the ends of my hair and secure to my head with a bobby pin. Let it dry over night.

Back