RELAXED LADIES

mahogany66

Yesterday, I was at Sephora's looking at some products and some say for relaxed hair and for permed hair. Years ago I never paid attention to this. The PHYTO products are mainly for permed hair and the PHTYOSPECIFIC is for RELAXED, CURLY OR FRIZZY HAIR. Do ya'll use products for permed hair too.

BTW, I purchased the moisturizing relaxing balm for relaxed hair and I love it. My hair feels like BUTTER . That will be a DAILY STAPLE for me. :)

Hi Mahogany,

I've used items from the Phytospecific line years before I ever tried the relaxer, I found the regular Phyto items too drying and not worth the $$$ Many have told me that the Phytospecific line is for "ethnic" hair (which is why I had to call and drive all around So.Cal to buy the relaxer,) and alot of places won't carry it because of that reason. Anyway, how are you using the relaxing balm? Is it moisturizing?

Hi LadyJ,

I applied it to my dry hair and I felt an immediate difference, my hair feels very soft and moisturized. I also purchased the integral treatment and the vital force creme bath which I will use after my next poo.

For some reason I'm not crazy about their product line. Love the relaxer, but not the rest of their stuff.

I agree with sareca. There has been one conditioner that I've liked but everything else I've tried (and I've tried at least 5 products) has disagreed with my hair.

I have used the phyto relaxer that i love. I have used the Phytojoba Shampoo...i give it about a 7 on a scale of 1 - 10. Phyto 9 was a solid 8. Sephora gives out samples which is how i tried the Phyto 9. I have been using the PHYTOPOLLÉINE on my scalp since i have conrows in under my lacefront. It smells like vicks vapor rub but its really helped keep my scalp in check and serves as a great stimulant:

POLLEINE%20new.jpg

Back