Relaxed ladies that air dry What leave-in do you use?

dinarine

Hey girls!.. I need some help picking out a leave in. It never fails after I wash and do my deep condition my hair is sooo soft and once i put a leave in I instanly feel it lose that super softness, and it becomes kinda hard. Can you guys recommend a super moisturizing leavin conditioner? Preferably a leavin creme?

Thanx a bunch! <3

I only apply a leave in on the day I use my reconstructor. Normally I dont air dry with anything.

on this day I apply Jessicurl Aloeba

I use Rusk, Garnier, or NTM leave in followed by a few drops of kemi oyl and a few drops of serum. Then a roller. I can't just leave my hair to hang or I will get that crunchy feeling. It has to dry smoothly.

Herbal Essence LTR leave in with an Argon oil blend from Sally's. I love this combination.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine or Lacio lacio or NTM followed by a light coating of an oil mixture that consist of grapeseed oil, sunflower oil and castor oil.

I think I am going to pick up this NTM for when I flatiron. I need something that has a cone but is not going to weigh down my hair. I hear many people like it so hey I might as well pick some up. If I dont like it back to the store it will go.

when relaxed I used to use hawiian silky 14 in 1 (if your hair doesnt like glycerine though it may not be good for you) then Id use a bit of HE LTR

now I think I wud replace that combo with oyins hair dew (if i were still relaxed)

and also as ariana4000 said it may also help if u didnt airdry loose.

I used to air dry in 2 twists till abt 80% then put in a bun to finish drying.

Try Silk Elements Leave In it works wonderfully on relaxed hair. I tried that Neutrogena ,my hair hysterically laughed at it.

*I will grab any one of these

After I DC I really don't add anything besides a few drops of oil (whatever is handy: rice bran, camellia, apricot seed, olive) on my ends.

I find I don't really need a leave-in anymore. I still moisturize or oil at night before bed, but that's mostly a nighttime treatment like Mizani H20 and a few drops of light oil.

a few of what I used to use - not in any order of preference:

Qhemet Biologics Cocobutter detangler - this is really great.
Redken Anti-Snap
Kerastase - any of their leave-ins for dry/damaged/colored hair
Syntonics Leave-in
rosewater spritz w/a kerastase vial added

I use HS 14 n 1 with HE LTR and seal with argan oil. Occasionally I"ll spray a litte aphogee provitamin. My hair and roots always dry soft!

Bee Mine Hair Milk followed up with a tad bit of Bee Mine Luscious sealed with Avocado oil. Think I picked up this technique from @Traycee. I can't locate the video but this combo works great and I air dry with perfection every time.

I love CHI keratin leave in, I am not sure if I already commented on this! But it works great!!!!!!! It is a spray, my hair is super soft and bouncy still and does not weigh it down no matter how much I put on.

Subbing... I'm looking for a good leave in. I'm thinking about trying Giovanni. I keep hearing good things about it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

*I will grab any one of these

After I DC I really don't add anything besides a few drops of oil (whatever is handy: rice bran, camellia, apricot seed, olive) on my ends.

I find I don't really need a leave-in anymore. I still moisturize or oil at night before bed, but that's mostly a nighttime treatment like Mizani H20 and a few drops of light oil.

a few of what I used to use - not in any order of preference:

Qhemet Biologics Cocobutter detangler - this is really great.
Redken Anti-Snap
Kerastase - any of their leave-ins for dry/damaged/colored hair
Syntonics Leave-in
rosewater spritz w/a kerastase vial added

Funny thing is I always consider maybe not adding a leavin after I deep condition because my hair feels so soft and moisturized. But I know how important it is to use one. Just need to find the one that doesnt make it hard

It looks like the ones that are coming up the most on this thread as good leave in's are NTM , HE LTR, & Garnier sleek shine. ALready have NTM that I use as a daily moiturizer so i'm gonna give a try as a leavin for air drying 1st.

Your hair should not dry hard if you've DC.

Maybe go back and look through what you're using and keep a note of the combinations you are using.

Could be a few reasons but you'll have to investigate that.

Funny thing is I always consider maybe not adding a leavin after I deep condition because my hair feels so soft and moisturized. But I know how important it is to use one. Just need to find the one that doesnt make it hard

Where did you read it was important to use a leave-in after DC'ing.

I dont because I feel my hair is nicely moiturized after.

Subbing... I'm looking for a good leave in. I'm thinking about trying Giovanni. I keep hearing good things about it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

If you do get the one with the leaves on the front. I heard that one is better than the one with the dots on the front

I have a few things in the rotation; my current fav is diluted Hebal Essences color me happy condish. I also use S-curl and Sof'n'free moisturizer. I seal with a little hemp oil, and I'm always pleased with my airdry.

Back