Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I last relaxed in early October. I'm going next Saturday for a touch-up.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am now at 14 weeks and 1 day today and want to relax tomorrow, but not sure yet...

I actually don't know how many weeks post I am. :look: I'll touch up when I am tired of managing the two textures.

On Monday I will be 7weeks post! Trying to go for 14-16 weeks (if I can make it...)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm a newbie relaxer and tomorrow makes 4 weeks. I have 4 more weeks to go. So far, so good though. I feel my new growth coming in and I love it!

I will be 9 weeks post tomorrow. As of now I do not know when I will be relaxing, but It wont be earlier than 4 months post. I might even go up to a year this time. Wish me luck

I'm the odd ball here.....I have a short cut (love it) and I touch up and color every 2-4 weeks. My hair has not been harmed in any way......I don't use a lot of heat and I air dry. When I wash and style in between I also air dry.

12 weeks post today! Only 2 weeks left!

I didn't remember doing it, but I apparently set a reminder on my phone to tell me when I was 16 weeks post. :lol: So, this weekend I'll be 17. I'm not sure when I'll relax, probably in the next month.

2 weeks post. Will relax in April at 18 weeks.

I'm 23 weeks.

Not sure when I'll relax. Maybe in january sometime.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?

When is your next touch up?

What relaxer will you use?

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
12 weeks post

When is your next touch up?
April 28, 2012 (at 15 wks post I plan to wear my hair in braids for no more than 12 weeks. This will put me at 24 weeks post before I relax)

What relaxer will you use?

Organic Root Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer Normal (Lye relaxer).

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?

Every time I try to self relax, I under process my hair so I’m going for the salon.

10 weeks

Next touch up at the salon around Valentine's Day. I plan on falling in love with my hair. lol :love:

1 wk and 4 days post relaxer

I'm 11.5 weeks post and getting a retouch on Friday. I usually stretch my relaxers for 12 weeks at a time--partly for health and partly to save $$$$ and time.

24 weeks post...

I'm 12 weeks post right now, I plan on relaxing January 1st. And then I plan on relaxing every six months.

21 weeks. I might relax in April-May.

I've decided to stretch to 15 weeks, so I'll be relaxing on Jan. 16 instead of Jan. 6.

Back