~~~Relaxed Bunning Thread~~~

Wash day bun earlier this week

Attachments

• Wash Day 19 Jan 14.2 relaxedthairapy.com.jpg
    Wash Day 19 Jan 14.2 relaxedthairapy.com.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 161
divachyk I'm hatin' on your beautiful buns right now!

My hair rebelled and refused to be bunned this morning. My 20 weeks' worth of newgrowth wasn't having it! I'm stuck wearing a half up/ half down creation that is just :nono:.

Today's bun. No hair ties, just threw it up there.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-1221338691.jpg
    image-1221338691.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 155
A random pic from earlier this week. Hope I didn't post it already.

Attachments

• 1797552_414193678714816_826375588_n.jpg
    1797552_414193678714816_826375588_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 92
Relaxed Saturday night, and back on my bunning game today. I want MBL danggit!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Relaxed Saturday night, and back on my bunning game today. I want MBL danggit! Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Oh you'll get there. I give you this year. Then your arms will beg for mercy.

You'll understand later.

divachyk

What's the purpose of the net? What video are you referring to in the blog post? Why haven't you moved this content to your Relaxed Thairapy blog?

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva, I have only have a few more items to transfer from LHCF to Relaxed Thairapy but most exist on the blog already. The net keeps the bun neat for those of us not wanting stray hairs poking out and waving hello to everyone we meet. :giggle: There was a youtube video I posted in my LHCF blog that served as I guide for bunning. I haven't visited that video in quite sometime so I'm unsure if it's still an active link. ETA: Just peeped my LHCF blog. Well, to my pleasant surprise, there's more info to transfer than I thought. Some of the LHCF entries would need to be beefed up a bit for blog posting but I shall put that on my to-do list.

Last edited:
MileHighDiva, I have only have a few more items to transfer from LHCF to Relaxed Thairapy but most exist on the blog already. The net keeps the bun neat for those of us not wanting stray hairs poking out and waving hello to everyone we meet. :giggle: There was a youtube video I posted in my LHCF blog that served as I guide for bunning. I haven't visited that video in quite sometime so I'm unsure if it's still an active link. ETA: Just peeped my LHCF blog. Well, to my pleasant surprise, there's more info to transfer than I thought. Some of the LHCF entries would need to be beefed up a bit for blog posting but I shall put that on my to-do list.

Okay, neatness...thx!

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Today's bun. No hair ties, just threw it up there.

I literally gasped when I saw your bun. And then I was overcome with a fit of jealousy because your hair is so dang shiny!!!!! I need my hair to hurry up and grow up to be like your hair :lol:! Absolutely gorgeous :love:

I literally gasped when I saw your bun. And then I was overcome with a fit of jealousy because your hair is so dang shiny!!!!! I need my hair to hurry up and grow up to be like your hair :lol:! Absolutely gorgeous :love:

Girl that's why I try to help you so much. It's a rough road and it take alooooooot of patience and hard work. The hardest part is most certainly getting there.

I usually wear my hair down when I relax, but I'm bunning all the way! One thing I love about bunning on freshly relaxed hair is my edges! They are laid in the shade gettin' paid! :lol:

Today's bun:

ForumRunner_20140214_082353.jpg

I love buns. they are so elegant to me. I want to be so dramatic as I bun at work and then when I get home take all of that beautiful hair down. everyone's bun is so drool worthy. you guys are my inspiration. My husband hates the bun. mine is small now but wait until he see it big and beautiful.

divachyk I learned from the master bunner herself!

So when does your hair book come out? Put me down for a copy. :look:

I've been wearing high buns for so long that I decided to go back to my old faithful low bun. What a joke! It felt so awkward putting this bun in. Think I used about 17 pins and it's still a funny shape! :ohwell:

Cool thing is that this pic shows a slight hombre effect courtesy of weekly honey washes. :yep:

sunnieb, :lol: no book deal in the works but I'll hook you up should that ever happen. :grin: I no longer (or should I say rarely) do low buns -- too harsh on the nape.

Back