Relaxed Baggying 101

vonte422

Ladies, I'm sure I am not the only one that does not have this baggy trend down, well I can do it when i am not trying to wear my hair straight. But how do you ladies baggy at night when your hair is straight and still be able to wear it down. I am about 2 inches from APL, I wrap, cross-wrap, or pincurl my hair at night. When I baggied before I did not care for having straight her I put saran wrap around my clipped ponytail and went to sleep and my hair came out great. For some reason if my hair is not wrapped (doobied) at night it doesnt fall right. So if you ladies have any tips I highly appreciate it.

Gotta try: Silk wrapping hair daily, great for extra moisture:grin:

have u tried moisturizing first then cross wrapping and baggying the whole head with a cheapie plastic shower cap?

Try putting your hair back in a ponytail, roll your pony up on a magnetic roller (then clip the roller to the back of your head, so it stays put) and put a baggy over your rollered ponytail. In the morning, you'll have a nice bump on your ends :)

(don't forget to use a very little amount of moiturizer, so your hair isn't damp in the morning)

Try putting your hair back in a ponytail, roll your pony up on a magnetic roller (then clip the roller to the back of your head, so it stays put) and put a baggy over your rollered ponytail. In the morning, you'll have a nice bump on your ends :)

(don't forget to use a very little amount of moiturizer, so your hair isn't damp in the morning)
ITA, I was going to suggest this...but, I've never tried this technique myself. :look: I saw someone's fotki who did this, and I thought it was genius.

Thanks for your replies

The pony tail with a roller sounds like a good idea. i tried baggying my whole head but i woke up with damp hair, i think it was a combination of too much product (main factor) and i sweat in my sleep

Thanks for your replies

i sweat in my sleep

I've been wondering how to baggy as well with my doobie style. I sweat a lot sometimes even with my scarf so I am scared to try to sleep in a plastic cap and expect straight hair in the morning.... :nono:

Last edited:
Back