Regular Conditioner

Chocolate_Silk

Will I damage my hair if I leave regular conditioner in it? Has anyone tried this??

I noticed my hair loves conditioner, that's when my curls are popping and soft. Gel and olive oil or whatever moisturizer leaves a slight "crunch" to it.

I accidently put Aussie Moist in thinking it was my leave in conditioner. My hair was so nice and moisturized all week. I thought I was having a good week with my hair by accident. I think it's fine to leave rinse out conditioner in your hair.

I accidently put Aussie Moist in thinking it was my leave in conditioner. My hair was so nice and moisturized all week. I thought I was having a good week with my hair by accident. I think it's fine to leave rinse out conditioner in your hair.

That is EXACTLY what I have!!!! :toocool: It smells amazing too! Thank you gals, just thanks!!!!!!

Before I became a product junkie, or even cared about my hair, when all I owned was a shampoo, conditioner and coconut oil, I use to do this.... I use to use Tresseme Moisture Rich Conditioner as my leave in.... I loved the way it made my hair look, but when I discovered Leave In conditioners, I never went back. I didn't like the build up and weighed down feeling also when the hair dries the residue left from regular conditioner made my hair a little stiff....

Go for it! I do this all the time and did it heavily between 2008-2010. Sometimes it's all I use on my hair.

I mostly use Aussie Moist or Mega Moist but I also like the Tressemme ones for moisture and the Suave almond oil and shea butter conditioner. I think that's the name of it. It comes in a green bottle.

Leave-in never worked for me, so I have tried using rinse-outs as leave-ins, but the quick, waxy build-up made me stop.

If you do it, try to keep it off your scalp.

Back