REDKEN users GET IN HERE

I honestly have not bought Redken poo's and con's BUT, my stylist does use it at times on my hair for deep conditioning treatments. On the flip side, I do use Redken's "Water wax" to tame my hair line. It works like a charm. My stylist who is also natural, uses it on my hair line all the time. It made me buy it and I love it. I really do not think you can go wrong with Redken.

Good luck:yep:

not sure exactly what you have but Redken Butter Treat ( conditioner) and the All Soft shampoo is excellent!!!!:lick: The butter treat is is really good!!! its a staple of mine.

I've also used the Butter Treat and the Silken Softener, good good stuff!! I have a friend that uses Redken exclusive and her hair glimmers like the sun!! She has 4b/4c textured hair and loves the All Soft line.

I think sometimes it works for AA hair and sometimes it doesnt.

But my personal fave is redken color care conditioner. Even if you don't have color in my opinion its more moisturizing than all soft. And it has a high success rate (imo) with coarser hair textures.

Ialso use redken chemistry shots.

I think sometimes it works for AA hair and sometimes it doesnt.

But my personal fave is redken color care conditioner. Even if you don't have color in my opinion its more moisturizing than all soft. And it has a high success rate (imo) with coarser hair textures.

Ialso use redken chemistry shots.

Your probally right I used the all soft twice so far and my hair wasnt even all that soft im a give it to my co worker that doses mass peoples hair she might like it.

But I also tried the smooth down too. The Smooth down poo was good the conditioner was ok im a try the butter treat to see if it is any better and the Heat glide on my next bootcamp session. and see how redkem compares to thermasmooth

I use Redken Smooth down and I love it. It helped when I was natural to control straightening my hair, but left it soft. I use the Shampoo and Conditioner now that I'm texlaxed to help with straightening without tangles.

I just bought the blue bottle of Redken Anti-Snap leave in conditioner and ever since using it once this week I've had 75% less breakage than I usually get just from combing with my Jilbere shower comb on dry hair. :drunk:

I'm happy!

not sure exactly what you have but Redken Butter Treat ( conditioner) and the All Soft shampoo is excellent!!!!:lick: The butter treat is is really good!!! its a staple of mine.

I have these as well. Redken is free of sulfates, which is what I like about them. I have the entire All Soft line...

I use Redken Smooth down and I love it. It helped when I was natural to control straightening my hair, but left it soft. I use the Shampoo and Conditioner now that I'm texlaxed to help with straightening without tangles.

I just bought the blue bottle of Redken Anti-Snap leave in conditioner and ever since using it once this week I've had 75% less breakage than I usually get just from combing with my Jilbere shower comb on dry hair. :drunk:

I'm happy!
I'm afraid to try Anti-Snap because me and constant protein aren't friends. Have you noticed any dryness when using this? Or is it a once a week leave in?

I'm happy!

Gotta get some of that.

I'm happy!

I also use Redken Smooth and Anti-Snap sometimes. I like it. My hair loves protein though.

I bought the Redken All Soft set from JCPenny's for $9.95 and love it! I also bought the Anti-Snap (two for $16 with the buy one, get one for $1). Hoping that'll be a hit, too!

I have the All Soft set from JcPenney. It's ok, I'm using it to use it up. The Smooth Down Heat Glide is good stuff though

Back