Redken Real Control Review ***Video***

Traycee

Hey Ladies....

I'm back with another video....I reviewed the Redken Real Control Shampoo and Conditioners....Check it out at my blog...

I have only been posting the videos here that I know my LHCF Sistas would enjoy..But to see more check out my You tube and subscribe..

Click Here to go to my Blog and see review..

Thanks..LHCF forever :yep:

Thanks for your review. I have the leave in. I liked it, because it kept my new growth "in order", but I could really feel the protein and "control". My hair wasn't dry, but it was firm. I got samples of the poo and con, as well but I figured they would be proteiny as well. I decided to hold off on the masque until I need to buy a a protein treatment.

I enjoyed watching both your new videos (as usual)!! Sorry the new product didn't work for you. It's just something about when they take a product and try to gear it towards women of color. I mean it's a good idea but..............that's just my opinion. Keep up the good work chica!

I proabably will never bother with trying this and like you just stick to butter treat and all soft-if it aint broke........

I did like the Heat protection spray but I think I am going to pass on the rest of the line for now. I'll stick with Extreme, All Soft, and Smooth Down.

I agree with your review and i got the mask and it ain't right either. I'm willing to pass to to any sister who wants it.

I cant believe Redken flunked their new line like this :nono:

They already have so much going on thats right, why did they bother with this? :look:

It is like they tried to hard. I think because they believe the stuff is thick, it will help but it is not thick with the things my hair needs.

this is interesting because ive tried the mask and my hair loves it.:yep: however, i am on the search for sumthen better, but until then ima this one up.
but ive tried the all soft conditioner for my co-washes and my hair laughed at it:nono:.

Back