Redken Extreme Rescue Force Treatment & Other Redken Questions

RubyWoo

Have any of ever use Redken Extreme Rescue Force Treatment? If so, what were the results or how did you like it? Would you consider it a light, medium or heavy protein?

Also, what other Redken products would you personally recommend? TIA!

I tried it and I must say that I was suprisingly impressed. Mind you I used it when I was 12 weeks post and I have 4bbbb type/ thick dense hair. I would consider it a medium protein, probably. Other Redken products that I would recommend is the All Soft line (which Ulta is currently having a great sale on) and the Smooth Down Heat Glide protectant. I've also tried the silky blow dry lotion (I've forgotten the exact name of it). It all worked well for me. HTH!

I would recommend the redken extreme line as well as the all soft line.. These are my staple products. I would recommend the deep fuel treatment from the extreme line as a protein treatment it works really well.

Thank you for the responses! I'm definitely getting this one because it seems really good based on the key ingredients. Anyone else have any additional input?

Other Redken products that I would recommend is the All Soft line (which Ulta is currently having a great sale on) and the Smooth Down Heat Glide protectant. I've also tried the silky blow dry lotion (I've forgotten the exact name of it). It all worked well for me. HTH!

Yeah, I'm getting the All Soft heavy cream, the Soft Velvet Whip Thermal Softening treatment, Heat glide and the Smooth down butter treat in addition to the Extreme Rescue Force Treatment. I may just get the whole line but I'm going to try what I'm getting first. I didn't hear very many positive reviews on the heavy cream on here but the positive reviews that I did read were really good so I'm going to take a chance with that one.

I would recommend the redken extreme line as well as the all soft line.. These are my staple products. I would recommend the deep fuel treatment from the extreme line as a protein treatment it works really well.

I agree. They need to make bottles of that stuff.

:bump:

Does anyone have a listing of all the ingredients in the Extreme Rescue Force Treatment? Also, would it be appropriate to use right after rinsing a relaxer and before neutralizing?

Yeah, I'm getting the All Soft heavy cream, the Soft Velvet Whip Thermal Softening treatment, Heat glide and the Smooth down butter treat in addition to the Extreme Rescue Force Treatment. I may just get the whole line but I'm going to try what I'm getting first. I didn't hear very many positive reviews on the heavy cream on here but the positive reviews that I did read were really good so I'm going to take a chance with that one.

I love the Heavy Cream. I even use it as a leave-in sometimes when I wear my hair natural.

Back