Recommending Redken Cleansing Cream!!

lilamae

Hey Lady bugs!

I just wanted to offer a brief review of this product. It's a very gentle clarifying shampoo that I use once a month before a high powered deep condition. This is by far the best clarifying shampoo I've used because it does not leave my hair feeling so stripped and matted like others. AND my conditioners work SO much better after I use this wonderful stuff. I highly recommend it!!!

PS: Using Redken Butter Treat afterward leaves my hair CRAZY moisterized and silky:yep:

Hey Lady bugs!

I just wanted to offer a brief review of this product. It's a very gentle clarifying shampoo that I use once a month before a high powered deep condition. This is by far the best clarifying shampoo I've used because it does not leave my hair feeling so stripped and matted like others. AND my conditioners work SO much better after I use this wonderful stuff. I highly recommend it!!!

PS: Using Redken Butter Treat afterward leaves my hair CRAZY moisterized and silky:yep:

This is what I use since finishing the one from Elucence. Both give me the cleansing I need and soft hair (not stripped) after I rinse it out. Gotta love this!

Now...you need to go to product reviews and do a review for it.....:grin:

Back