RECENT MEMBER WITH ALBUM FINALLY CHECKING IN

Ginsana

Hello everyone! I'm Ginsana and I've been a member of LHCF for a little while now, but unfortunately I've been a lurker for the entire time!! I feel that Its time for me to finally come out and start joining in the forum so that I can truly say that I am a part of the group. You can find my hair album in my signature so you can see what I'm working with. I feel extremely honored to be a part of this wonderful group. I have learned a lot from just reading what all of you write and now I hope that I can help by sharing my own bit of wisdom while I continue to learn from you all
smile.gif

Welcome! I just saw you pics...you hair looks really healthy. I am currently wearing my hair in curls from bantu knots with a head band just like your pics...I love that style!
smile.gif

What's your regimine?

I love full albums. You certainly have a lot of pictures...I love looking at pictures. The microbraids are really nice. Your house is pretty too. Keep up the good work and welcome.
smile.gif

Hi, Ginsana:

Glad you came out into the open and let us all peep out your album!! Great pics showing your journey
smile.gif

Welcome, we have the same hairtype, sooooo what products are you using, like someone always says, inquiring minds want to know???

Welcome
wave.gif

I love your hair album. I really like your hair in your "big chop" album.
smile.gif

Do you use that big blue ball to excercise with? I thought about getting one, but thought I would just roll off of it.
laugh.gif

Aww.. I just made my post and I've already gotten so much Love!! thank you all for the compliments....

now to answer a couple questions:
FALON: Being that I have braids right now I put an oil mixture in my hair every other day of coconut oil, olive oil and water. To do the bantu knot out, I put Lotta body setting lotion and Carol's Daughter Hair Mimosa Honey and bantu it. By the morning, when I take out the knots, my hair is incredibly shiny.

OGLORIOUS1: Like I told Falon, I put a mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and water in my scalp every other day. On my braided hair I put BED HEAD Ego Boost followed by BED HEAD Healthy Hair Goddess so that I can keep my own hair smoothed down, rehydrated, shiny, and to keep my little ends that stick out of the braids healthy.

KITCHEN TICIAN: Girl, that blue ball and I are enemies! I bought it off of ebay for 6.00 and I thought I would use it as a easy way to get my little belly pouch down, but I keep rolling off the thing! Its now the unofficial basketball/kickball for my brothers...
smile.gif

wave.gif
Welcome to the board. You hair album is very nice and your making great progress with your hair!

Back